Ciryl Gane new sparing partner against Volkov.

KillaZs

Karlos "The MASTURBATOR" Vemola
Banned
Reaction score
Slovakian Fighter "Tomas Mozny" is gonna help Cyril gane against Volkov. ( He declassified it to czech medias in interview)
He is around same height 6"7 and fights in glory. http://www.glorykickboxing.com/fighters/tomas-mozny:d72a2076-f7b9-42db-9075-35e145d901a5
That is smart move.
Btw Tomas Mozny trains in slovakian Spartakus fight gym in Trnava (same gym as Klein or Martin Buday - potentionally the new UFC HW soon.)

Here is fight with Daniel Skvor - guy who just recently went into mma, he lost in his debut, however its a hard man.
“Oslovil mě Fernando Lopez, což he hlavní trenér gymu MMA Factory Paris, kde se připravuje i Ciryl Gane (donedávna i Francis Ngannou). Přišla mi zpráva, jestli bych nemohl pomoct Cirylovi v přípravě na 2 měsíce. Já však na 2 měsíce nemohu odejít, ale na pár týdnů bych mohl. Řešíme letenky a další věci… Viděl jsem, že jde s Volkovem, takže mi je jasné, proč si vybrali zrovna mě. Volkov má také tuším přes 2 metry, takže potřebují nějakého vysokého postojář

Translation of his words:

" I got called by Fernando Lopez, thats a head coach of MMA Factory Paris, where is preparing Ciryl Gane and until recently also Francis Ngannou. I got a message, if I cannot help Ciryl in preparation for 2 months. I canno´t help him for 2 months, however for few weeks I can come. We are solving fly tickets and other things. I saw he goes with Volkov, so Im sure, why they chose exactly me. Volkov has also around 2 meters (6"7), so they need some tall stand upper."

On his instagram he also added " Its a big glory for me to be chosen by them”

Last edited:
At our gym, when we get guys of this caliber, it always depend on hotel, food and everything. Normally, it's around tree fiddy.
Yep he said he is happy they choose him. At the end of the day its a training for him too. Daily routine with good sparings.

Smart, Gane seem to have a great camp tbh.
Tbh MMA Factory doesn't get enough credit with what they done with Big Franck. When Luke Thomas asked Erick Nicksen after Stipe 2 how much did they need to train Francis, he told that MMA Factory did a hell of a good job and the skills was already there. Xtreme couture done just a few adjustment.

Tbh MMA Factory doesn't get enough credit with what they done with Big Franck. When Luke Thomas asked Erick Nicksen after Stipe 2 how much did they need to train Francis, he told that MMA Factory did a hell of a good job and the skills was already there. Xtreme couture done just a few adjustment.
Lmao, imagine the motivation to beat Francis as former Francis trainer, they had some beef also lmao. Thats gonna be so ***** personal shit if Gane Ngannou happens. :D :D :D

Lmao, imagine the motivation to beat Francis as former Francis trainer, they had some beef also lmao. Thats gonna be so ***** personal shit if Gane Ngannou happens. :D :D :D
Franck and Bon Gamin already said that's they are in good term. They're not friend but they respect each other and no beef between them.

Franck and Bon Gamin already said that's they are in good term. They're not friend but they respect each other and no beef between them.
Everyone would say that into media to look good, the emotions are still there trust me. They created him and if you think they aren´t angry another gym just took him and now they will make free fat paychecks you crazy lol.

Everyone would say that into media to look good, the emotions are still there trust me. They created him and if you think they aren´t angry another gym just took him and now they will make free fat paychecks you crazy lol.
I agree 100% but Gane doesn't give one flying fuck ,but yeah Fernand Lopez and the others are still mad

I think the former coach (and maybe to a lesser degree Francis) is the one with the bad blood. Gane really sounds like he doesn't give af and he is cool with Francis - which is good because he will definitely need his wits about him when they fight.

I think the former coach (and maybe to a lesser degree Francis) is the one with the bad blood. Gane really sounds like he doesn't give af and he is cool with Francis - which is good because he will definitely need his wits about him when they fight.
Well, Gane can be cool with Francis, but if coaches are pissed off, because of Francis there is gonna always be the deeper motivation defeating him and make your coaches proud. They spend together practically more than with their families.

I think this has potential to be a fantastic fight.

i was thinking the same for rozenstruik fight but he managed to make that fight kinda boring.and he was content with that.which makes me not too excited for this one.very likely its going to be a grappling-heavy fight.

very likely its going to be a grappling-heavy fight.
No, I am pretty sure this stays on the feet. Gane's coach knows very well that Volkov is too experienced on the ground (he neutralized Werdum and Blaydes) to waste time trying. Gane is not an elite grappler, even if he knows some fancy tricks to use against lower skiller opponents.
And Volkov is not a take down artist, unlikely he gets it to the ground.

On the other hand, Volkov's stand up is far from perfect defensively, Gane will look to exploit that.

Gane has serious potential and comes off like a real pro athlete. Hopefully him and Francis start taking heavyweight to the next level.

Smart, Gane seem to have a great camp tbh.
Fernand learned a lot from his journey with NGannou, he doesent want history ti repeat itself, he really want to care of Gane.

Smart.

Training for Volkov will be easier than training for Gane. It's hard to find 6 and a half foot guys with that good of footwork. For Volkov it's just, find something with seriously strong fundamentals.

Back