• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Circumcision

Lmao

You want to raw dog people with AIDS and herpes in Africa then go ahead.

Also, those numbers also aren't telling you what the rate is, just the % difference.
For instance, if the risk of something is 1%, a 50% increase in risk is 1.5%

I wanna raw dog people of cultures and backgrounds (without aids) lol, but that's besides the point.
But since you expanded on africans, would you admit that in a random country and city over there, with a mix batch of people, both circumsized and uncircumsized. The circumsized ones would've been better off healthwise stastically?

I wanna raw dog people of cultures and backgrounds (without aids) lol, but that's besides the point.
But since you expanded on africans, would you admit that in a random country and city over there, with a mix batch of people, both circumsized and uncircumsized. The circumsized ones would've been better off healthwise stastically?
Mbabwi!

Mbabwi, my friend, come here for a second!

I have 2 guaranteed ways to statistically reduce your chances of getting AIDS.

Option 1, we provide you with running water and soap so you can shower daily, especially right after banging some AIDS-riddled woman.

Option 2, we cut off part of your dick.

Now both are equally effective, so take your time weighing all the pros and cons of each before deciding...

Not really, you know children die and can get dysfunctional dicks because of circumcision?

Used to know a rabbi who kept all the foreskins from all the circumcisions he'd done over 60 years.

We decided to do something nice for him and took the foreskins to a leatherworker to make him something nice from all the guys he'd ever operated on.

He came back with a nice looking wallet , which was great but a bit on the small side . We told him that there were hundreds of foreskins in the jar.

Turns out that if you rubbed the wallet for a few seconds it turned into a nice 3 piece set of luggage...
Rabbi confirmed wannabe King David

"David took his men with him and went out and killed two hundred Philistines and brought back their foreskins. They counted out the full number to the king so that David might become the king’s son-in-law. Then Saul gave him his daughter Michal in marriage"
-Samuel 18:27

Alpha as fuk

This makes me think of the movie Europa Europa. Eeesh.

The way you people justify carving up an unconsenting infant's genitals is ridiculous. Outside of pressing medical concerns, the decision should be left to minds developed enough to properly understand themselves. At which point, you can remove all the body parts you care to in the name of hygiene, aesthetics, peer pressure, or whatever bullshit.

They should just do sex change operations on male babies because women are cleaner and nicer to look at.

Never been teased for it.. uncut .. never had hygiene issues never had a girl put of by it....

Its an unnecessary surgery. In the United States something like 1.5% of all infant deaths are complications due to circumcision. Id imagine in less sanitary countries its much higher.

Fun fact I'm not snipped but I look snipped. Wonder how many poor babies go threw the surgery and would look the same as an adult.

Its an unnecessary surgery. In the United States something like 1.5% of all infant deaths are complications due to circumcision. Id imagine in less sanitary countries its much higher.

Fun fact I'm not snipped but I look snipped. Wonder how many poor babies go threw the surgery and would look the same as an adult.

Aboriginal law around here is they take the boys out at around 16 and cut the skin with a sharp rock or shell then rub hot coals into it to Cauterize it

All the people saying hygiene your crazy.. or just had terrible hygiene patterns.

A lot of parents do it to their kids because it was done to them. Reasons such as being teased / hygiene etc are nothing more than justifications.

Don't get me wrong. I get it. But one day it'll be viewed for the barbaric custom that it is. But if you've lived your entire life circumcised as stated by someone in here. It will be considered natural to you. Hence more likely to do it to your children. Many many things are passed down from parents. Circumcision is one.

Botched operations can result in damage or even amputation of parts of the penis. By one estimate, put forth by Dan Bollinger, a prominent opponent of circumcision, based on his review of infant mortality statistics, about 117 boys die each year as a result of circumcision.

This study finds that more than 100 neonatal circumcision-related deaths (9.01/100,000) occur annually in the United States, about 1.3% of male neonatal deaths from all causes. Because infant circumcision is elective, all of these deaths are avoidable.

• Male circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin that covers the tip of the penis.
  • Most circumcisions are performed for family, cultural or religious reasons.
  • In Australia today, fewer than 20 per cent of boys are circumcised.
  • When considering circumcision for your child, you should be aware of the possible risks and benefits.
  • Circumcision may offer health benefits, although these may be too small to justify surgery.
  • There are different methods of circumcision. The procedure can be performed using a general anaesthetic or local anaesthetic.

Back