Cinnamon is going fishing on May 4th

Trout's a very good fighter, But I'm always a bit wary of southpaws who keep their lead hand as low as he does. Alvarez is a terrific offensive boxer/puncher, Much better than cotto or delvin rodriguez. Suffice to say i think this is a fight Canelo should win.

This is gonna be a really good fight, I dont think Canelo has the power to hurt Trout

I like this fight as a hardcore fan.

Anybody stopped to consider slims reaction round here if he has called mayweather Guerrero right?

In all fairness to Slimp (and myself) we are just saying that Guerrero will pose some problems for PBF. We still think PBF is the favorite.

that being said, if Slimp is right...we should make him a Mod.

In all fairness to Slimp (and myself) we are just saying that Guerrero will pose some problems for PBF. We still think PBF is the favorite.

506.gif

I wasn't being critical of it, I just expect to hear the cheer from my front room is all.

I wasn't being critical of it, I just expect to hear the cheer from my front room is all.

Oh I know homie...wasn't trying to break your balls.

Getting back on topic, I wouldn't be surprised if Trout opens as a slight underdog or favorite in this fight.

After letting it sink in, I can't believe Canelo's taking this fight. Trout is dangerous as fuck and risking a huge payday and virtually a win win situation in a fight with Floyd doesn't seem like his best bet. Fight some guy who's not a legit threat and take your payday against Floyd imo.

Oh I know homie...wasn't trying to break your balls.

Getting back on topic, I wouldn't be surprised if Trout opens as a slight underdog or favorite in this fight.

don't think we'll be getting him at 2-1 like we did against Cotto that's for sure. I think you're right he'll open as a slight dog maybe +150, just a guess though. Public will be all over Canelo.

Canelo will wipe the floor with Trout....

Ye im still pissed he beat Cotto.

After letting it sink in, I can't believe Canelo's taking this fight. Trout is dangerous as fuck and risking a huge payday and virtually a win win situation in a fight with Floyd doesn't seem like his best bet. Fight some guy who's not a legit threat and take your payday against Floyd imo.

Yeah, I seriously thought Canelo's camp would have gone the other route and chose a war torn/battered Cotto...

but as I mentioned earlier...if canelo takes this fight and wins no one can ever say he's a hype job or "takes easy fights".

Yeah, I seriously thought Canelo's camp would have gone the other route and chose a war torn/battered Cotto...

but as I mentioned earlier...if canelo takes this fight and wins no one can ever say he's a hype job or "takes easy fights".

Not unless he wins this fight and takes the easy road like floyd and manny did.

25166_116617831692156_574706_a.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back