CIKID Review: Fedor Galore!

CIKid***

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First thing first. Excellent job by http://fightstore.fr/boutique/index.php for carrying all this crazy MMA gear you can't find anywhere else. I bought 3 items from them that are in this review and the transaction was super smooth and the products are exactly what I wanted. Be warned: They are expensive (Euros FTW) but worth every penny if you are looking for exclusive gear not found anywhere else.

Review #1
Fedor Sambo Shirt

My first Fedor t-shirt and I couldn't be happier. Rating 10/10

Momlightingthecake011-1.jpg

Momlightingthecake016-1.jpg

Review #2 Red Devil Bonnet Rating 10/10
Momlightingthecake017-1.jpg

Momlightingthecake018.jpg

Review #3 Fedor Bonnet Rating 10/10
Momlightingthecake014.jpg

Momlightingthecake015.jpg

Note: Both bonnets have the exact same thing on the back. In Russian the inscription reads " I came. I saw. I conquered." aka Veni Vidi Vici

Coming from a huge Fedor fan, I am super pleased at the 3 items and considering they arrived today on my birthday, I couldn't be happier. Cheers.

quite expensive isnt it? 25 euros for a bonnet...

crap cant edit post... whats the quality like?

i was thinking about getting the red beanie. how is the shipping? did it take long?

First thing first. Excellent job by http://fightstore.fr/boutique/index.php for carrying all this crazy MMA gear you can't find anywhere else. I bought 3 items from them that are in this review and the transaction was super smooth and the products are exactly what I wanted. Be warned: They are expensive (Euros FTW) but worth every penny if you are looking for exclusive gear not found anywhere else.

Review #1
Fedor Sambo Shirt

My first Fedor t-shirt and I couldn't be happier. Rating 10/10

Momlightingthecake011-1.jpg

Momlightingthecake016-1.jpg

Review #2 Red Devil Bonnet Rating 10/10
Momlightingthecake017-1.jpg

Momlightingthecake018.jpg

Review #3 Fedor Bonnet Rating 10/10
Momlightingthecake014.jpg

Momlightingthecake015.jpg

Note: Both bonnets have the exact same thing on the back. In Russian the inscription reads " I came. I saw. I conquered." aka Veni Vidi Vici

Coming from a huge Fedor fan, I am super pleased at the 3 items and considering they arrived today on my birthday, I couldn't be happier. Cheers.

www.reddevilshop.com
same products but you'll get free french tax for shipping outside France.
19,6 %(french tax) less is not bad !

Pictures aren't working but judging by the fedor beanie on the website, looks pretty cool.

Back