Cigars Version II

Whatever happened to @Happy Boy?

He got doxxed.

Got into an e-fight on here with a couple of dudes.

Unfortunately for him he was fairly liberal with his personal info.

Can't quite remember the details but he made a thread where he was contemplating doing something questionable at work (not legally, I think he was in a moral gray area).

So the guys he was e-fighting with doxxed him and e-mailed his boss a link to the thread and linked him to his profile.

They were permabanned and he asked for his account to be deleted. I guess it go reinstated during the migration a couple of years back.

He got doxxed.

Got into an e-fight on here with a couple of dudes.

Unfortunately for him he was fairly liberal with his personal info.

Can't quite remember the details but he made a thread where he was contemplating doing something questionable at work (not legally, I think he was in a moral gray area).

So the guys he was e-fighting with doxxed him and e-mailed his boss a link to the thread and linked him to his profile.

They were permabanned and he asked for his account to be deleted. I guess it go reinstated during the migration a couple of years back.

Wow.... Lol some sensitive fellows on the internet. Its one thing to fuck with someone on forums but fucking with their real life.. Yous a petty bitch if you do that.

After some youtube videos and reading this thread I'm getting my feet wet. Had some Acid's for the 4th of July and I've got a humidor, Boveda pack, and lighter in the mail. Set up an account on cigar.com to watch the sprint sales waiting for a good sampler to pop up.
dont mix the flavored cigars with the normal ones

also, season the humidor before using it

I keep thinking that HB is back every time this thread gets necromanced

I got one that is essentially an acrylic jar. Is it still necessary?
Based on what I’ve seen if it has that cedar”plate” in the bottom yes

EDIT:
What I've seen says take some distilled water, pour it into a clean bowl. Take a brand new sponge, soak it in said bowl then wring it out so it's still wet but not dripping. Wipe down the cedar "plate", throw the hygrometer in there, drop in a Boveda pack or place a humidifier on the lid, then load up the cigars and it's good to go.

Last edited:
Based on what I’ve seen if it has that cedar”plate” in the bottom yes

EDIT:
What I've seen says take some distilled water, pour it into a clean bowl. Take a brand new sponge, soak it in said bowl then wring it out so it's still wet but not dripping. Wipe down the cedar "plate", throw the hygrometer in there, drop in a Boveda pack or place a humidifier on the lid, then load up the cigars and it's good to go.

I've seen some say to season it AND throw in the boveda pack and others just throw the pack in and call it a day. I'll look into it more.

Made my first order last weekend and went with the Cain Splendid Six Sampler.

I've seen some say to season it AND throw in the boveda pack and others just throw the pack in and call it a day. I'll look into it more.

Made my first order last weekend and went with the Cain Splendid Six Sampler.
I just got the Camacho sampler and the Gurkha sampler from Tim over at Cigars Daily.

Once my humidor gets a bit empty from me puffing on cigars here in a bit I might get one of the Man 'o' War bundles from CigarsInternational

So, a defense attorney I see almost daily went to Cuba.

Came home with cigars naturally, found i puff on cigars once in awhile and he gave me a Montecristo Torpedo complete in it's own wooden box.

This thing is, like.. $14 a stick right?

So, a defense attorney I see almost daily went to Cuba.

Came home with cigars naturally, found i puff on cigars once in awhile and he gave me a Montecristo Torpedo complete in it's own wooden box.

This thing is, like.. $14 a stick right?

From a US retailer at least that much if not more from what I googled.

I have been getting into cigars lately and buying Arturo Fuentes Hemingway Shorts. If i smoke 1 every 3 days would it be worth buying a humidor for a box of 25?

From a US retailer at least that much if not more from what I googled.
I'm in a FB group for cigars and a couple guys there were like "that's almost like a Johnnie Walker Blue Label type cigar"

Y4HMcXx.jpg

My cigars came in so I unpacked everything and got it together. Humidity is climbing slowly. Kind of hot in the office atm but when I get them home it should cool down to the low 70s.

Y4HMcXx.jpg

My cigars came in so I unpacked everything and got it together. Humidity is climbing slowly. Kind of hot in the office atm but when I get them home it should cool down to the low 70s.

Are those Cain cigars?

Are those Cain cigars?

Yeah, I bought the Splendid Six Sampler from cigar.com.

Price was fine but I'm feeling dumb cause I live really close to two different Corona Cigar Co locations and they have a ton of brands on offer. I could of just drove to their store. :confused:

I have been getting into cigars lately and buying Arturo Fuentes Hemingway Shorts. If i smoke 1 every 3 days would it be worth buying a humidor for a box of 25?
I think it would. I bought a Drew Estate Java once and waited a week to smoke it and it was dried out like a motherfucker.

I think it would. I bought a Drew Estate Java once and waited a week to smoke it and it was dried out like a motherfucker.
Probably pay for itself real quick because the local shop charges 9.60 for them a piece.

Back