Chuck Liddell's message to fans

Tito > Chuck afterall, who fn knew

Ugh, not hardly. Chuck Liddell not only beat him twice, but dominated Tito the both times they fought, during their primes, when it actually mattered. Tito knocking out a retired for nearly 10 years pushing 50 year old Liddell meant absolutely nothing other than a point to Chuck that his hayday is over and needs to stay retired.

Ugh, not hardly. Chuck Liddell not only beat him twice, but dominated Tito the both times they fought, during their primes, when it actually mattered. Tito knocking out a retired for nearly 10 years pushing 50 year old Liddell meant absolutely nothing other than a point to Chuck that his hayday is over and needs to stay retired.
Chuck won 2 battles, Tito won the war.

Who is going to pay $125 to have chuck say hi to their grandma on her birthday? Tito wants $200 for his. Looks like Randy is steal at only $75.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

That is brilliant!

He just keeps saying, "The eggplant will salute other pigeons" over and over again. What the hell does that even mean?

The first MMA fighter that I really started rooting for. His loss to Rampage in PRIDE and loss to Rashad Evans are two of the most sad fights I have watched.:(
Happiest moments of my life. Spontaneous smile on my face when I think about Dana's reaction following the Rampage fight. Good times...

That's a great gif, but now I have that song (which I absolutely hate) stuck in my head. Thanks.
You're just salty because you've been trying to hit that high note for 30 years in the shower and it's a fail every time

Started laughing har when I realised he recorded a 30 second clip with no sound, chuck may Be one of the baddest men on the planet, but he throws out strong boomer vibes. I bet he types with 1 finger, and I would pay to see it

Back