Christmas songs that don

Last Christmas is my least favorite by a mile. A nautical mile, even!

i used to work in this place that used a very short playlist of xmas music. i must have heard it 1000 times. every time i hear those fucking xylophone notes (or whatever instrument it is) i die a little inside.

i like the marriah carey one best.

Most of them don't, I don't exude pretense.

9qeDk.jpg

I love the entire album. Its offensive, crude and full of Christmas.

Favorite has gotta be...

i love most to be honest but i think among the best

1- Oh Holy Night- if you value any of the religious aspects of Christmas then this is the song for you, in my opinion. There's a gravitas to it and it's easily one of if not my favorites. great lyrics/meaning, very good music

Christmas Waltz- Sinatra version

Anything Sinatra did was golden in my opinion and this is a HIGHLY UNDERRATED Christmas song. Some will say its sappy but the combination of Frank's vocals and the message- simple though it is- is great.

Someday at Christmas - Stevie Wonder

Again, simple message- nothing overly done about it. Good music, good message. Great vocals from the man himself.

All I want for Christmas is You- not the more famous version

Honestly Carey's song will get hate here but I like it. But i'm talking the Vince Vance and the Valiants version which has a cool country-esque element to it. It's cheesy but not to the point of over the top cheese. cool song in my opinion.

White Christmas- The Drifters

Bing's version of course is included as well but I love the Drifters' take too. Reminds me of Home Alone but also just these dudes had soul.

Last edited:

The table is set for but seven/just last year I dined with eleven...you could really hear Pete's sadness in that song. Also any and all Christmas songs sung by Elvis get a pass.

I love this song. Not sure its really a Xmas song but it is for me anyway.

Pogues go without saying.

I'll add this slice of genius

haha and this dude....

and this hilarity

Last edited:

Fucking EPIC. :eek:
On Carol of the Bells, I prefer most of the vocal arrangements. It fits so well with a choire.

The song is really far too creepy for its merry lyrics, though. That's why this one works so well.

heavy metal and christmas music just don't mix, simply awful

Back