Christmas makes me sick (edit I changed my mind)

Last night I put mistletoe on my ladies belly and went to town. She promptly recriprocated. In the background it's a wonderful life was on. We then had peppermint martinis. I love xmas.

sickmas is queer, the muddbutt's back.

I like xmas but it's also stressful as shit. I also hate having to buy presents for so many people.

The color schemes, the artwork (xmas cards) and those awful christmas trees. Terrible for the eye, I find it nauseating.

Then there's the overeating and drunk family members arguing. That's all there is to Christmas parties right?

I don't know guys but christmas needs to die cause it's terrible. I'd be happy to light a tree on fire during wintertime, but it's not even that cold in Western Europe, it's just raining outside. I can't believe this is supposed to be cozy.

Oh and these super crappy Christmas classic movies really need to stop.

Also I'm not buying ANYONE gifts.

move to mecca with the rest of the dumbasses

I haven't lived with or around family for 5 years but still love Xmas time. Da fuq is wrong with you

Last night I put mistletoe on my ladies belly and went to town. She promptly recriprocated. In the background it's a wonderful life was on. We then had peppermint martinis. I love xmas.

That's the shit right there.

I have recently rediscovered my love of Christmas now that I have nieces and nephews to spoil.

As a kid it was awesome - as a young adult, it was meh (not for any reason in particular, but it lost a bit of its magic), but seeing a kid's face light up on Christmas day is pretty great. I can see how the time of year can be difficult for those without family or friends - your kind of inundated with reminders that it is a time to be with loved ones.

Cheer up ya goof. I liked your post so you have something to be cheerful about.

I grin and bear my way through Christmas the same as any other holiday.

The color schemes, the artwork (xmas cards) and those awful christmas trees. Terrible for the eye, I find it nauseating.

Then there's the overeating and drunk family members arguing. That's all there is to Christmas parties right?

I don't know guys but christmas needs to die cause it's terrible. I'd be happy to light a tree on fire during wintertime, but it's not even that cold in Western Europe, it's just raining outside. I can't believe this is supposed to be cozy.

Oh and these super crappy Christmas classic movies really need to stop.

Also I'm not buying ANYONE gifts.

ChristmasLights.jpg

0896114b72c4517f5cbba2cf6b450ed8.jpg

christmas-lights.jpg

f65ad7291fe8b7e22c56fd0c6dbf857b.jpg

Xmas_lights_DC.jpg

9532b23f6bb2a48ecc8acfc53c339cac.jpg

1094-discovery-2013-1.jpg

d522c137e32c743b824c473931c11f49.jpg

Where's my gift TS?

giphy.gif

also from the same movie

to lighten up the mood

Trading+Places+8.jpg

Merry Christmas to you too Mike, you'll be in my thoughts during my dinner toast.

Cheers.

Thanks buddy I appreciate that. Hope you and your family have a great Christmas!

Meh.

I don't care if you just call it, 'national family & friend appreciation day'. I like getting gifts for people and the excuse to make a fancy meal. I'll pass on decorations though.

Christmas shopping has my bank account on life support

Back