Christmas makes me sick (edit I changed my mind)

freakyfarley

Adam Farley inc.
@Brown
Reaction score
The color schemes, the artwork (xmas cards) and those awful christmas trees. Terrible for the eye, I find it nauseating.

Then there's the overeating and drunk family members arguing. That's all there is to Christmas parties right?

I don't know guys but christmas needs to die cause it's terrible. I'd be happy to light a tree on fire during wintertime, but it's not even that cold in Western Europe, it's just raining outside. I can't believe this is supposed to be cozy.

Oh and these super crappy Christmas classic movies really need to stop.

Also I'm not buying ANYONE gifts.

EDIT: I had a great time! Happy holidays everyone. Don't take everything too seriously.

Last edited:
It's depressing as fuck for me. I make sure to stock up on alcohol so I can grit my way through it. Christmas music can go die in a fire too.

The color schemes, the artwork (xmas cards) and those awful christmas trees. Terrible for the eye, I find it nauseating.

Then there's the overeating and drunk family members arguing. That's all there is to Christmas parties right?

I don't know guys but christmas needs to die cause it's terrible. I'd be happy to light a tree on fire during wintertime, but it's not even that cold in Western Europe, it's just raining outside. I can't believe this is supposed to be cozy.

Get drunk with your family members...

Cant believe people hate Christmas.

God damn that one with tim the toolman. Hated it as a kid, watched it countless times.

Fucking sucks.
2.png

I love Christmas. We overindulge but we also play games, exchange gifts, sing, and engage in general merriment. It's good stuff. My oldest friend and I have a tradition of giving each other the worst possible last minute gift. Our party is tomorrow night and I don't even know where to begin on what kind of piece of shit I'm going to give him. The small things make it all great though.

I love Christmas. We overindulge but we also play games, exchange gifts, sing, and engage in general merriment. It's good stuff. My oldest friend and I have a tradition of giving each other the worst possible last minute gift. Our party is tomorrow night and I don't even know where to begin on what kind of piece of shit I'm going to give him. The small things make it all great though.
That's a fun tradition. I'm gonna give my brother a tutu

Sorry to hear that, TS. Be sure not to come to ever come to the Philippines for Christmas....it lasts 4.5 months here! In all honestly, it really is a commercial holiday, and with not even being very religious, I prefer Thanksgiving much more.

Sorry to hear that, TS. Be sure not to come to ever come to the Philippines for Christmas....it lasts 4.5 months here! In all honestly, it really is a commercial holiday, and with not even being very religious, I prefer Thanksgiving much more.
Hah. Christmas decorations start appearing very early here too. After a couple of months I'm like just get it over with.

and I'm not interested in your ''watchtower'' magazine,so you or your colleagues can miss out my house and go next door

Last edited:
Back