Christian Lee likes to fight Charles Oliveira

Good example would be justin gaethje, he was WSOF till his switch to UFC. There tons of potential outside of UFC, its not crazy to think someone could crack the top ten.

If the guy has enough hype comming in, he may score a fight with a top ten his first fight. Lee has the hype...

Nah dummy that's not how it works

Nemkov would do great
Amosov would do great
Minakov would do great
Horiguchi would do great
MM would still do great
Phil Davis/Bader/Rumble would as well

There are talents out there that's BETTER than top 10 UFC guys

That guy won't tho.
You think Lee is a ONE hypejob? Im not sold on him entirely but passes the eye test, for sure.

I do wonder if Chatri will ever let Christian go. The Le family are seemingly treated like royalty over at ONE and doesn't Chatri own the gym they mainly train out of? (EVOLVE)

I wonder how that will play out?

lol dude come on you know what you’re doing here
<BC1>
I actually didn’t know the result until I was reminded to check Tapology to find results. Then i posted in the other thread after learning about the decision. It’s like 1 in the morning here I don’t have the energy to troll.

I actually didn’t know the result until I was reminded to check Tapology to find results. Then i posted in the other thread after learning about the decision. It’s like 1 in the morning here I don’t have the energy to troll.
Get some sleep bud some big fights coming up this weekend

Get some sleep bud some big fights coming up this weekend
Will do chief im shit scared about the fights this weekend I have Shev and Volk to worry about at the UFC event, the Usyk in the Joshua fight to worry about. Martin losing has already sent me into a depression so feels great man.

night man.

Will do chief im shit scared about the fights this weekend I have Shev and Volk to worry about at the UFC event, the Usyk in the Joshua fight to worry about. Martin losing has already sent me into a depression so feels great man.

night man.
Yeah Martin got folded! Don’t worry Volk and Shev should retain! Usyk now that’s a diff story! Lol take it easy bud talk later

Yeah Martin got folded! Don’t worry Volk and Shev should retain! Usyk now that’s a diff story! Lol take it easy bud talk later
I have 2 large bets on the AJ fight (AJ & O7.5) plus a series of bets on the UFC. It should be a fun night of betting, hopefully.

I was watching ONE: Revolution Vlog and near the end Christian Lee mention he wanted to fight Oliveira or anyone high ranks in the LW in the world. Personally his only 23 years old and probably the best to stay in ONE till his ready to switch over to UFC. He still has room to grow and having to defend the belt in ONE just rise his stocks if he ever wants to get a good deal with UFC.
Christian needs to learn how not to be a crybaby instead of thinking about fighting Charles.

Guess he will fight for his belt back..

How many fights does he have left on his contract?

Guess he will fight for his belt back..

How many fights does he have left on his contract?
Lee is not leaving ONE. ONE would have to implode before any of the Lee siblings leave it for another promotion. I imagine they are getting paid 300K+ per bout

Lee is not leaving ONE. ONE would have to implode before any of the Lee siblings leave it for another promotion. I imagine they are getting paid 300K+ per bout
Fair game to the kid, make as much money as possible. TBH, I know Christian Lee is the consensus best LW outside the UFC but I just dont see it. Yesterday's performance left a lot to be desired, specifically in the later rounds. He is legit, for sure, but I dont see him beating anyone in the UFC's top 15 or Bellator's top 5. I think he has one of the highest ceilings but I dont see him currently as a champ.

Is ONE FC even making enough gross revenue to be paying out that much?

Tried to find the match on Bleacher Report on Apple TV and the most recent thing was from maybe 3 months ago.

Back