Christian Lee likes to fight Charles Oliveira

Kinku

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I was watching ONE: Revolution Vlog and near the end Christian Lee mention he wanted to fight Oliveira or anyone high ranks in the LW in the world. Personally his only 23 years old and probably the best to stay in ONE till his ready to switch over to UFC. He still has room to grow and having to defend the belt in ONE just rise his stocks if he ever wants to get a good deal with UFC.

Yeah, I agree he's in a good spot right now where he is and it's incredible that he's as good as he is at 23. He's really one of the biggest phenoms in the sport and ONE's corporate strategy of lying about everything actually diminishes how impressive Christian Lee actually is. Regretfully I also suspect ONE will be dead by the time he hits his absolute prime. He's a guy I could legitimately see being considered the #1 LW in the sport at some point before the 2020s end.

Imagine Lee/Mckee in 2025.

He could compete with ranked guys in the UFC right now imo.

Chatri will cling onto him like Sidney Outlaw clings to a guys back, though.
I do not blame Chatri though, ONE has put in money in promoting not only Christian but the whole lee family.

He could compete with ranked guys in the UFC right now imo.

Chatri will cling onto him like Sidney Outlaw clings to a guys back, though.

yeah they are the first family of One, he will treat them like royalty to keep them happy. He aint going anywhere unless he wants less money to earn recognition which he dont need to do right now. Cash those One checks and be one of the faces of the org as long as you can.

Yeah, I agree he's in a good spot right now where he is and it's incredible that he's as good as he is at 23. He's really one of the biggest phenoms in the sport and ONE's corporate strategy of lying about everything actually diminishes how impressive Christian Lee actually is. Regretfully I also suspect ONE will be dead by the time he hits his absolute prime. He's a guy I could legitimately see being considered the #1 LW in the sport at some point before the 2020s end.

People were raving about Michael Morales guy on Contender Series but Christian Lee is a year older and has beaten way harder competition.

The Lee siblings have been a blessing to ONE so I expect them to be getting paid well

People were raving about Michael Morales guy on Contender Series but Christian Lee is a year older and has beaten way harder competition.

The Lee siblings have been a blessing to ONE so I expect them to be getting paid well
Morales is still very raw but he showed some good skill last night. The one key sign of a good fighter is the ability to win in multiple ways and he mixed up his striking and wrestling very well over a tough opponent. At 21, the sky is the limit truly because his athleticism is off the charts.

I honestly don’t expect him to leave ONE unless they fold. Chatri is probably going to offer him massive money to stay there. The question is can they keep this young beast fed?

I feel like Victoria is abit too young to be in the spotlight yet but she did well in her first match

I was watching ONE: Revolution Vlog and near the end Christian Lee mention he wanted to fight Oliveira or anyone high ranks in the LW in the world. Personally his only 23 years old and probably the best to stay in ONE till his ready to switch over to UFC. He still has room to grow and having to defend the belt in ONE just rise his stocks if he ever wants to get a good deal with UFC.

lol wouldn't crack top 30 in UFC

lol wouldn't crack top 30 in UFC
Nobody outside of the UFC would crack top 30 in UFC. Until you sign with UFC, you're not good enough to crack top 30. But when you sign with UFC, you're good enough. Got it?

Nobody outside of the UFC would crack top 30 in UFC. Until you sign with UFC, you're not good enough to crack top 30. But when you sign with UFC, you're good enough. Got it?

Nah dummy that's not how it works

Nemkov would do great
Amosov would do great
Minakov would do great
Horiguchi would do great
MM would still do great
Phil Davis/Bader/Rumble would as well

There are talents out there that's BETTER than top 10 UFC guys

That guy won't tho.

Nah dummy that's not how it works

Nemkov would do great
Amosov would do great
Minakov would do great
Horiguchi would do great
MM would still do great
Phil Davis/Bader/Rumble would as well

There are talents out there that's BETTER than top 10 UFC guys

That guy won't tho.
Those guys wouldn’t stand a chance in UFC. If you’re not in UFC you’re terrible. Christian Lee wouldn’t even win a fight in contenders series. He’s terrible compared to Brad Riddell and Diego Ferreira.

Those guys wouldn’t stand a chance in UFC. If you’re not in UFC you’re terrible. Christian Lee wouldn’t even win a fight in contenders series. He’s terrible compared to Brad Riddell and Diego Ferreira.

Notsureifserious.gif

I see what you are doing, but don't even compare christian lee to those guys lmfao

He's no top 30 material in the UFC, but there are plenty guys who would crack top 10 outside the UFC. That dude ain't one of them.

He sounds delusional if you ask me, but i guess whatever floats his boat

Notsureifserious.gif

I see what you are doing, but don't even compare christian lee to those guys lmfao

He's no top 30 material in the UFC, but there are plenty guys who would crack top 10 outside the UFC. That dude ain't one of them.

Dude stop Christian is a beast. This isn’t like some random hype job this dude is a legitimate truck at LW with years of experience and he’s only 23. I think you just have a beef with ONE.

Notsureifserious.gif

No he is right, those guys are bums. Literally who are they, they aren't in the UFC.

<FookIsThatGuy>

Dude stop Christian is a beast. This isn’t like some random hype job this dude is a legitimate truck at LW with years of experience and he’s only 23. I think you just have a beef with ONE.

22d9689453caf1cd8e4da60495038966.gif

All right dude, you think what you think!

Good for you!

Several guys outside UFC have a chance to crack top 5 in the UFC. But we will never know till they get there. in Lightweight Lee, Pitbull, Abdul-Aziz Abdulvakhabov, Shamil Musaev, Islam Omarov the list goes on and on...

Nowdays Dana seems so focused on his Contender series guys being the next big thing instead of paying-up for these stars from other promotions...

Several guys outside UFC have a chance to crack top 5 in the UFC. But we will never know till they get there. in Lightweight Lee, Pitbull, Abdul-Aziz Abdulvakhabov, Shamil Musaev, Islam Omarov the list goes on and on...

Nowdays Dana seems so focused on his Contender series guys being the next big thing instead of paying-up for these stars from other promotions...
Good example would be justin gaethje, he was WSOF till his switch to UFC. There tons of potential outside of UFC, its not crazy to think someone could crack the top ten.

Back