News Chris Weidman vs. Dominick Reyes Official Main Event For UFC Boston

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Deadwing88

Lion of Panjshir.
@Silver
Reaction score

In before, the Chris gets sparked out unconscious..

Last edited:
interesting debut at 205 for weidman. would watch.

Reyes via 2nd round KO after Weidman gasses

The Chris definitely getting KO’d brutally again

Jumping right in there with the top of the heap.

His horrible career management will be his undoing.

Jumping right in there with the top of the heap.

His horrible career management will be his undoing.
It's a stupid way to handle your career but deserves respect. You'd think fight fans would appreciate those sort of things but hey

It's a stupid way to handle your career but deserves respect. You'd think fight fans would appreciate those sort of things but hey
He KTFO'ed Anderson Silva. He will be hated forever by many on here, who are still angry about July 2013.

I don't know why Weidman keeps getting highly ranked guys after losses at least Reyes has shown a weakness in the clinch and on the ground.

YES!! Reyes definitely didn't deserve a title shot after that showing against Oezdemir.

Bad fight for The Chris, but he's still my boy!

Weidman jumping right in lol. Not surprised, I knew he wasn’t going to pace himself and ease his way in like RDA did at 170. He wants the quickest path to a title shot.

Reyes hits him over and over with the straight left

<Dana05>

Decent fight, curious to see how Weidman looks at 205.

Stupid fight. Weidman should be debuting against Shogun. Reyes should be fighting Blachowicz, Corey Anderson, or Anthony Smith. Maybe even Walker or Rakic.

If Weidman wins he jumps into the top 5 despite being 2-4 in his last 6.

I appreciate watching him do this to himself.

He KTFO'ed Anderson Silva. He will be hated forever by many on here, who are still angry about July 2013.
Yea because if this. I don’t know how they convinced Anderson to take that dive, but it still sucks.

200w.webp

Stupid fight. Weidman should be debuting against Shogun. Reyes should be fighting Blachowicz, Corey Anderson, or Anthony Smith. Maybe even Walker or Rakic.

If Weidman wins he jumps into the top 5 despite being 2-4 in his last 6.
Beating a top 5 doesn't mean you take their spot in the rankings, Weidman would be outside the top 10 for sure.

Back