News Chris Weidman vs. Dominick Reyes Official Main Event For UFC Boston

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Looking for teh Chris to win but I wouldnt be shocked if he knows the same fate as Rockhold

this is either Weidmans arrogance, or The UFC thinks he gets paid too much and wants to get something out of it so they are using him to build Reyes.

Either way, awful fight at this point for him.

Reyes by murder.

Weidman takes this one.

His two biggest problems were his cardio and his speed. Both of those should improve at LHW. Cardio will improve because he won’t have to cut a massive amount of weight, and his speed will seem improved because he will be fighting heavier slower opponents in general ( as well as not being fatigued from the weight cut )

LHW is Weidmans better weight class, mark my words. He may not win the belt but he will easily get to top 3-5 or so and possibly fight for the belt.

if they can't win at 185, what makes them think they can win at 205?

Why would they make a guy who's suffered 4 recent (T)KOs debut against a top 5 guy who's got a few good knockouts on his record when moving up a class? They couldn't give him at top 15-20 to get his bearings at 205?

How does this fight make sense at all rankings wise?

Ooft. That's a really tough LHW debut for Weidman. I'd give him a good chance against guys like Glover, Shogun, Latifi, etc. but the top 5 guys are likely too much for him. Then again, maybe Chris will have more power in his hands at LHW and a better chin due to not having to cut as much weight. I'm thinking Reyes by TKO in the 2nd round.

Back