Chris Weidman: Not Leaving Till I Fight Jon Jones

I'm sure you'll be waiting sometime, Chris.

All these morons thought Jones vs Weidman was a superfight lmfao

Would be an awesome fight. Hopefully it happens eventually.

Yeah set it up

he better get himself a good pair of safety goggles...

EYKI-basketball-glasses-outside-sport-football-goggles-pc-lens-tennis-ball-basketball-Protective-goggles-Sports-glasses.jpg

Jones rolls him but they'll both get a massive paycheck for that one - pretty smart for Weidman to end his career in that fight.

Lol I would like to quote those insane guys claiming Weidman would give Jones trouble but I would be labeled as "hater". Just enjoy.

Glad this Weidman fandom has stopped. The guy was never the best in the world. Just will be known as the guy who beat Anderson.

Ok, but he has to beat Cormier or Rumble first.

Weodman should hope when he face Bones Herb is not the refrigerator

I love the fact they he wants to fight him and we may finally get a super fight between 2 champs (if jones wins belt back).

But Jones will eat Weidman alive

Trying to reasonable discuss this fight was such a chore.

Holy sh#t
Look how Rockhold battered Weidman.
Imagine what Jones would do?
Worse than Jones vs Shogun

Will never happen.

By the time it could happen, one or both will have lost a fight.

Machida planned to defense his title five times then fight Brock Lesnar. Turns out neither held the title long.

The best laid plans and such.

Not saying this fight can't happen, but odds are against it. Especially for Weidman. Rockhold, Jacare, Romero...lots of beasts standing in his way.

If you're truly looking for the biggest challenges, then you need to call somebody out that is both A) active and B) a HW.

There is no more important belt than HW, and therefore no better challenge for yourself.

I like the fact that Weidman is looking for challenges in every aspect of the game. Props to him for wanting to fight the best.

If Anderson Silva said this you fucks would be eating from his hand like a dog that's been beaten to much.

Weidman comes out and says the words every MMA fan wants to hear and is actually asking for a superfight and what do we get?

"Oh it will never happen"
"Weidman better be ready to get rolled"
"hes not any good anyway silva won't be fooling the third time around"

MMA fans are the worst in sports.

I'd like to see it down the line but we've heard this time and time before. Very few backed it up like Penn.

Back