Chris Weidman: "If I get my hands on Anderson Silva, it's game over."

This is the match I want to see as well. Hopefully it gets made in 2013.

bisping will get the next shot and that's IF he beats Belfort, which I doubt he will.

The spider will wait.

Lombard vs Weidman - battle of hype trains

Thai plum will come, then knees to the face then game over.

Idk. Silva weakness is takedowns, and Weidman has one of the best at middleweight.

Idk. Silva weakness is takedowns, and Weidman has one of the best at middleweight.

no it's not. Why do people constantly say this? Anderson has very good takedown defense.

I have yet to see this guy fight, and I don't expect him to be that good. But we'll see.

There are no shortage of contenders at 185 right now, with Bisping and Belcher. Weidman needs a high profile win over someone for this fight to sell and therefore for him to get the shot.

I love how Anderson Silva threats have devolved to "If i can actually make physical contact with him..."

u4Kag.gif

Weidman could be in over his head. He KNOWS he has better BJJ than Silva? lol. Im glad hes confident but damn..not even going to say much i just want to see this fight

Chael is a better wrestler than Weidman and has twice the gas tank. Weidman would slow down and get koed in the champion rounds IMO, if he even makes it that far I have yet to buy into the Weidman hype he looked good against Munoz but Munoz is another guy I have always thought to be highly overrated

Weidman is not ready for Anderson, he can hype himself up till we're all blue in the face, but Anderson is on a completely different level. Weidman should fight someone better than mark Munoz before he starts making claims like that.

I have yet to see this guy fight, and I don't expect him to be that good. But we'll see.

He barely outstruck Maia & destroyed Munoz.

Short & simple he's the next "great white hope" since Sonnen failed...twice.

Back