Chris Weidman has refused to fight Brazilians for the title

synyster

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Imagine, do you think the UFC would even allow this.... Would you think less of Weidman if he refused to fight Brazilians or even other Americans for that matter. I think that is absolutely ridiculous statement in this sport personally, the champ should have to fight who ever has earned it.. Im sure Jacare or Machida would like their shot if Anderson were to beat Nick then the Chris.

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/anderson-silva-won-t-fight-other-brazilians-for-ufc-title-010515

It's okay. Nationalism and racism is fine, as long as you're not White or American.

I would expect this thread from a white belt....

Article actually says Anderson says he will fight a non brazilian for the belt, which is irrelevant anyway

Doesn't matter, Anderson won't be facing Vitor any time soon

"This is a volunteer army" -Chael Sonnen

And he's speaking from the view of a contender, not a champion, are you really so stupid to think that if he won the belt again that he would have aspirations to defend it another 10 times?

I think Anderson doesn't really care about getting the belt back and is more concerned about avenging his losses to Weidman.

Imagine, do you think the UFC would even allow this.... Would you think less of Weidman if he refused to fight Brazilians or even other Americans for that matter. I think that is absolutely ridiculous statement in this sport personally, the champ should have to fight who ever has earned it.. Im sure Jacare or Machida would like their shot if Anderson were to beat Nick then the Chris.

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/anderson-silva-won-t-fight-other-brazilians-for-ufc-title-010515

Weidman's two title defenses were against Anderson Silva and Lyoto Machida who are both...............drum roll please...............Brazilian. Oh and his next fight is against Vitor Belfort who just happens to be Brazilian.

I would expect this thread from a white belt....

Article actually says Anderson says he will fight a non brazilian for the belt, which is irrelevant anyway

giphy.gif

Weidman's two title defenses were against Anderson Silva and Lyoto Machida who are both...............drum roll please...............Brazilian. Oh and his next fight is against Vitor Belfort who just happens to be Brazilian.

K we can all laugh at this atleast lol

Read the first two sentences of the thread. And look up the term "hypothetical".

Nevermind.

TS, this is a masterful troll thread. 9/10

Nonsense thread. Surprisingly, Anderson is friends with pretty much all the Brazilian contenders at middleweight. He'd rather one of them be champ if they win the belt. Will fight for the belt if it isn't one of his friends. Especially against the guy who best him twice. Makes sense to me.

Honestly I can see Anderson retiring if he got his belt back.

Back