Chris Weidman has refused to fight Brazilians for the title

Anderson isn't the champion, so even if this was his stance who cares? He's borderline retired; if he doesn't want to go after the belt if a Brazilian is champion he doesn't have to.

Anderson should not fight for the belt anymore, specially earning a title shot for a victory over a retired ww...

giphy.gif

Prince%20Zoom%20Cool.gif

pull a GSP.. Wouldnt put it past him.

Yep if the Sherdog beloved 33 year old can do it I can totally see the 40 year old do it.. And it would solidify him as the GOAT, of course 90% of the nerds on Sherdog would rage...

How ironic is it that some people consider acting like a fool to be witty

> gets belt from Brazilian
> defends it against same Brazilian
> fights another Brazilian
> set to fight a third Brazilian

Yep, definitely ducking Brazil. Read the article, TS. If anything it seems like Anderson wants to avoid fighting Machida again (because they're friends).

Yep if the Sherdog beloved 33 year old can do it I can totally see the 40 year old do it.. And it would solidify him as the GOAT, of course 90% of the nerds on Sherdog would rage...

he would still loose every single goat poll to fedor though so I dont know how solid that is but ya

It would make more sense if you said he would refuse to fight fellow American's.

It's a good job he isn't champion anymore.

Thank god for The Chris. A true champion

K we can all laugh at this atleast lol

It's the answer that shit title deserves.

They can say whatever they want to say in public but it's what they say in private to Zuffa that matters. But it seems to me that the "I won't fight X fighter because _______" scenarios hardly ever turns out well for both fighters, in the UFC.

I'm sure if he ever got the belt back he would defend against a Brazilian, like he has multiple times before. You have to face whatever contender the UFC matches you against if you are the champ after all.

I'm not all worked up about him not wanting to take the belt from a Brazilian. AS has earned the right to do that if he wants. It's not a reason to get all worked up.

Back