Chris Weidman: A Brother's Keeper mini-doc

I bet your brother got his ass handed to him. Can’t mess with a big athletic Sherdogger.
He does now. He doesn’t even know what Sherdog is. Doesn’t know the first thing about MMA. Pathetic really. Once I hit senior year in high school and he was in college I started to turn the tides. Now I’m just this huge jacked animal, only other Sherdoggers could possibly have a chance to take me down. I would fight in Teh UFC, but I could never get to 265lbs.

He does now. He doesn’t even know what Sherdog is. Doesn’t know the first thing about MMA. Pathetic really. Once I hit senior year in high school and he was in college I started to turn the tides. Now I’m just this huge jacked animal, only other Sherdoggers could possibly have a chance to take me down. I would fight in Teh UFC, but I could never get to 265lbs.
My man. I know Sherdoggers don’t disappoint. As for the UFC, there won’t be any Sherdogger, unless they create Teh Sherdog weight.

That’s so weird how his brother became anti-MMA when he became religious.

I can see why he would. You're supposed to love your fellow man and not hurt them for entertainment.

Yeah, Chris past with his brother is very sad and outrageous. Now tides should turn and his brother with his pos friends should be locked in the gym with Chris and his training partners. I would even say that they deserve to be locked with Sherbros in the gym but death penalty might be a bit too much...

Brother, lose some weight! And your cam is on. Smh.

560745.jpg

His brother does look like Michael Chandler

Did you even watch it? Ffs his brother and friends punched Wiedmans broken collarbone over and over. Then he passed out on a couch for hours from the pain. You can see in videos that Wiedman flinches when his brother approaches him. Its obvious what there relationship is like. Wiedman said more stories before in another interview. His brother threw a barbell plate at his head once apparently.....

Reformed guy my ass. You can tell his brother is still an asshole and clearly jealous of Wiedmans success. The guy wont even admit he was wrong or apologize.
Do you think those 11-13 year old kids knew or understood that Chris' collarbone was broken? I doub't it.
As I said - His brother is clearly an ass, but I have yet to hear anything that makes me think he is worse then almost any other older brother. As I said, the stories he tell seem tame to me - almost every little brother in the world will be able to tell some of the same stories about how their oldre brother did something mean.

I like Chris, but honestly - I saw nothing besides the normal rough housing between brothers. The way they talk about it, it sounds like his brother would give him furious beatdowns, but it all seems extremely tame and normal.

Imagine that kind of behavior daily.

I feel like my family might be a bit nuts too then because this seems like semi normal stuff lol

My bro almost cut my finger off when I was like 8, he got me in a full Nelson one time and I tripped him over the vacuum and he gashed his leg open on a piece of plastic. My bro was beating me with a hockey stick one time when I was like 5 and neighbors called the cops thinkin my dad was beating my mom lol...My a sister hung my bro up by his underwear on the fence outside in the middle of winter when he was like 6 lol my bro and sis drugged me with like 4 Advil pm because I was annoying them when I was prolly like 6 or 7 and I slept for like 26 hours and my mom thought I was dead.... that’s not even a third of the stuff, and compared to my dads childhood where my grandparents were separated and my grandma raised 4 boys who were all behemoths, our stories are nothing. My dad and uncles damn near killed each other regularly growing up and I’m not exaggerating lol

sorry for the essay, but basically his brother seems like a dick but the ppl saying he needs to be killed grew up coddled or without siblings.

We first heard about Chris Weidman's evil brother before he fought Anderson. We learned that he was a very evil and extremely abusive to Chris who is supposed to be his younger brother and yet he would encourage other kids to beat Chris up which was horrific and not something an older brother does.

Now finally, they make peace with each other after Charlie was estranged for a decade or more:

Is hall is older brother ?

Hall by tko is he actually throws strikes

Is hall is older brother ?

Hall by tko is he actually throws strikes

Its Charlie who became a pastor after a football injury and he distanced himself cause he was jealous though he said found god.

We first heard about Chris Weidman's evil brother before he fought Anderson. We learned that he was a very evil and extremely abusive to Chris who is supposed to be his younger brother and yet he would encourage other kids to beat Chris up which was horrific and not something an older brother does.

Now finally, they make peace with each other after Charlie was estranged for a decade or more:

Yeah, when I heard about what his older brother did I just thought was a piece of crap. The Diaz brothers have each others back...Chris dealt with a Judas.

11:43....BS...lol...what an idiot.

"I don't regret what I did, and I don't regret how I did it. But I do feel bad that at the pinnacle of his(Chris) career he would of liked to have me there and I wasn't there"....

If you are such a shallow person and you don't know how to be anything else..... it is better to keep your mouth shut.

Last edited:
Lol his brother is so obviously using his religion to not face his own conscience and guilt about how he treated his brother. Still a terrible brother.

My older brother used to bully me too. He was 6 years older than me.

When I was 18 I was old enough to defend myself when it stopped. I hit him really hard in the eye and he backed off.

I don't know if I'm done. I still think I'm going to catch him alone and hospitalize him someday.

I don't get how people are so willing to hang out their dirty laundry like this.

I prefer the oldschool way, when people kept these things private and lived a life of dignity.

Its all about clout cuz!

New generation, hard to judge.

That's enough out of you!

Yeah, when I heard about what his older brother did I just thought was a piece of crap. The Diaz brothers have each others back...Chris dealt with a Judas.

He was a bad dude, picking fights with people, shitty older brother who distanced himself because he was jealous of Chris becoming famous and successful.

Nick is top bloke!

Nate was going nowhere in life, watching TV all day and being a lethargic couch potato with no job and stuck at parents house content to continue partying and not doing anything with life until Nick threw a jujitsu gi at him and made him show up to training.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back