• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chris Billam-Smith v Richard Riakporhe

Get in the ring you stupid pleb, nobody came to watch you dance to violins. Ass clown.

Whitaker is the guy all non-boxing fans ask me about that I never know who they are talking about.

fella looks like he is going to fall over, this isnt much better than a Jake Paul fight

Whitaker is the guy all non-boxing fans ask me about that I never know who they are talking about.

People in England don't care for him either. The commentators and media try to sell him as this crowd pleasing, new-era Prince Naseem... but nobody wants to see people fight like Prince Naseem anymore, nobody has the patience for it. People want knockouts, not showboating and then inevitably going to a decision. It's boring as fuck.

he has lots of Paulie Malignaggi vibes, cant punch at all

god knows who he has stopped

"He's got respectable power" does he? I must be watching a different fight.

anyone be surprised to see this fella fall over in this round, i wouldnt

Yeeeeaahhhah Whittaker isn't as good he thinks he is. Gonna get embarrassed soon. Like to see him beat someone in top 30.

Yeeeeaahhhah Whittaker isn't as good he thinks he is. Gonna get embarrassed soon. Like to see him fight someone in top 30.

He is incredibly talented, that is unquestionable. But you need more than that in the pro game. I’m not surprised he’s fought nobodies so far, he’s only had a handful of fights. He will have to step up sooner rather than later though because there are so many ‘good’ British LHWs at the moment. I wouldn’t mind seeing him in with Lyndon Arthur in the next 12 months. That’s not too soon and is a top 25-30 boxer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yakuza13
Back