Chris Billam-Smith v Richard Riakporhe

Better round for CBS. If he can keep the fight at this pace I think he can outlast riakhpore

Riakporhe being completely neutralized when he's not at long range.

Smith is a proper girl isnt he, whining about everything already

Every round CBS forgets to move his head off the center line gets jabbed a bunch. Once he starts strafing he avoids it.

Riakporhe fighting the Wrong fight tactically. He should be boxing, not fighting were CBS is good at. Didn't his team watch what CBS did to Okolie?

If this stays like this it's gonna be a clear UD for CBS. Riakporhe doing absolutely nothing in the clinch. Needs to avoid the clinch at all costs and snipe.

Cbs in control already. Already looking like riakhpore needs to knock him out. I think a late stoppage from cbs looks more likely at this point.

I'm truly baffled that Riakporhe isn't punishing CBS every time he puts his arms out wanting the ref to step in. A little push off and wham, but he just sits there. Baffling stuff.

I'm truly baffled that Riakporhe isn't punishing CBS every time he puts his arms out wanting the ref to step in. A little push off and wham, but he just sits there. Baffling stuff.
Just had the exact same thought to myself. Riakporhe needs to wake up.

Back