• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chris Billam-Smith v Richard Riakporhe

treelo

//Do something here
@red
Reaction score
Good fight on right now between Chamberlain and Massey

5 rounds in and both fighters are having some success, tough one to score and one that can swing either way

damn, this is a tough tough fight for these pair, they are battering each other

Viddal and Isaac argued ringside after Viddal's last fight. Viddal commentating tonight so maybe they'll have words again.

Massey came back big in that round, what a fantastic fight this has been, not seeing any amazing boxing but 2 very tough and game fighters

This has been a great fight so far. I’ve got Massey just ahead. Chamberlain is tough as fuck!

Massey looks like he is going to pinch this, his work has just been a bit cleaner and he has taken the last few rounds, hate to be a judge though in this sort of fight

Just a fantastic fight, i think Massey has pinched that by a round or two but those are the sorts of fights that take years off your life, they battered each other

Great fight that one. Massey just stayed sharper for longer.

Great fight that one. Massey just stayed sharper for longer.
he had a bit of a wobble around round 7 or 8, i forget which and i thought he was losing the fight, bt he came back strong in the final few rounds

Hopefully Cheavon Clarke mixes up with these guys soon, he's looked good against the guys he's fought so far.

next up, pretend Hamed

no power at all, no idea who he is fighting either

he had a bit of a wobble around round 7 or 8, i forget which and i thought he was losing the fight, bt he came back strong in the final few rounds

It sounds cliche but he just said he did it for his kid, and honestly that could've pushed him over the line when he felt he falling behind. Gotta have crazy motivation to push yourself when you're in a fight that grueling.

next up, pretend Hamed

no power at all, no idea who he is fighting either

He's fighting a guy who said "fight me" when he was at the press conference for his last fight. I've never seen the dude fight but if it turns into another snoozefest i'll go make a cuppa and return when it's over.

I really don't see the hype for this guy.

He's fighting a guy who said "fight me" when he was at the press conference for his last fight. I've never seen the dude fight but if it turns into another snoozefest i'll go make a cuppa and return when it's over.

I really don't see the hype for this guy.
tiktok fighter

he isnt going anywhere

oh god, he is fighting someone who crashed his press conference and couldnt pull his pants up, this will be a good test

Back