Choose!

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
Bag full of money. $100,000 worth of cash.

bag-of-money.jpg

A magical, indestructible computer in which you can view ANYONE'S sex tape. Anyone and everyone since the beginning of time and the end of times. Just type in what you want to see and it'll show you in 4k video at full 120 frames per second and the best possible audio. Only YOU can see and hear what's going on. Everyone else will see a blank screen. You're in the mood to see Lil Wayne and Nikki Minaj go at it? You got it!

zPZUbic.jpg

A lease for a Mercedes C class sedan. You get a free Mercedes C class every year they come out with a new model. Unlimited miles. You don't make any payments on anything, even insurance and registration is free. You only have to pay for the gas. You get the new one, and they take the old one. They do all the paperwork of registering and you have the option of keeping the current car as long as you like and trade it in when you feel like it. Obviously, if you sell the car, that's it. The deal is over.

191572.jpg

You will always have the perfect body, no matter what type of shit you eat. You don't need to diet or exercise. Having the perfect body doesn't affect your health. The way you eat and exercise dictates your health and the chances of you getting heart, liver, etc.. problems.

40a6d9466ea03d20567da34d0e0d6afc.jpg

You can choose the length and girth of your pen0rz for flacid and for full erection. That says it all. You can only make one decision and it'll stay that way your entire life.

Dildo_PICT3774_small.jpg

Perfect bod fo sho. I work my balls off and I'm still a flabby, 5'8 twat

Perfect body for sure. With the amount of time saved from working out/exercising I could spend that time making extra cash or getting a further education. $100K isn't all that much over a lifetime (although a great head start). Sextape is useless unless you could sell it, I don't like Mercedes, and I'm happy with my junk the way it is.

Money without hesitation. My body and dick are just fine and I don't give a shit about anyone's sex tape.

Body. Not having to do maintenance and being able to eat whatever would be like living life on easy mode.

I already have the perfect body since becoming a vegan and atheist. So I'll take the money.

I don't think people are reading. The body option is purely for aesthetics only. Eating like shit will still clog up your arteries, increase your blood pressure and cholesterol levels.

This is really easy for me..
I don't like Mercedes', they're too hoidy-toidy for me.
Don't need super pr0n. Some stuff you'll never be able to unsee.
As for the body, I'm athletic and explosive, I just need to work harder.
As for the peen... Did I mention that I was athletic and explosive? ;)

Sooooo.. 100K it is and I'll invest it wisely.

The cash.

The car deal's shit if you crash it. I don't need a perfect body. I'd get bored of the sex tape one after a week or two. My penis is the length and girth I would choose- Wouldn't want to be any bigger, hitting a woman's cervix mid-coitus is no joke.

well I'm fine with my peen and body I mean I post on Sherdog and i meet the 12" & bench the 275 minimum requirements. I could care less about the pron, with all the websites out there I practically have that now.

It's down to the car or the cash; I'm not a fan of Mercedes but since the insurance is paid for and I can turn it in whenever there is a new model, if you take the basic corporate vehicle allowance of $500 (which a lease on a Mercedes is going to be well over that amount but just for the "having a vehicle" purposes I'll say $500) a month add in the insurance that would be roughly $200 a month or so for a Mercedes I'm assuming, since it's a lease they normally take care of the oil changes and maintenance as part of the lease agreement as long as you use their dealership. The tag registration is about $30 annually. By the 11th year you've received more than the value of the $100,000. I take the car as much as I don't care for the Mercedes, I'd make it work for a free car.

TS forgot to mention taxes; are we taxed on the cash or the value of the car?

Perfect body forever. I used to have a great physique then shit went downhill and now i dont find the motivation to start again and looking at my body now brings tears to my eyes

Money for me, car is 2nd.

I like working out, and the journey to getting there, just being given Greek god status without doing jack is lame. I'm okay with my Johnston size.

Sex tape is only useful if I want use it on someone as leverage

Dick size for sure. It's my dick

Body. I like to eat!

I don't think people are reading. The body option is purely for aesthetics only. Eating like shit will still clog up your arteries, increase your blood pressure and cholesterol levels.

I caught that, still don't care. It's not like I'm going to drink soda and eat cheetos for breakfast. It's putting in all the time at the gym really more than the eating. Although the occasional splurge would be nice.

Man, they got pills for that!

Already got the body. I wild want 5he genius to acquire bags of money.
You may have it now, but wait til you hit your late 30s or 40s or 50s. Body by day, Joe Rogan podcast by night. All day!

Back