• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Choose!

This thread needs a poll. Interesting to hear so many diverse opinions on this.

The people answering "woman" are only thinking with their penises and not their brains.

201407_1338_ifiii.jpg

I dont know about you but I would never survive a 5 day typhoon without a proper shelter. I want me some warm, comfy shelter after a day of fishing, or hunting. Proper rest is essential.

Edit: forgot to mention protection from wild animals and malaria, dengue. Shelter seems to be unappealing but is the most basic need.

Fridge

The idea of hunting for food with these hands - day in, day, out - sounds scressfull bruh!

Tools are the most valuable.

make a log boat

come back home to my wife where I get the girl, the food, own a tent already + phone

I win and get to have my cake and eat it too.

Game over.

Game set match.

End game.

/thread

Phone. I'm sure there's some way I can communicate my location to experts, even if its by stars. I could figure out how to survive a few days until rescue comes.

If that is a a hypothetical no-go, then the fridge is the next choice. It takes starvation and dehydration off the table, covering the base of the Maslow pyramid. That would leave me to cover things like safety (shelter and predator defense) and boredom on my own.

I dont know about you but I would never survive a 5 day typhoon without a proper shelter. I want me some warm, comfy shelter after a day of fishing, or hunting. Proper rest is essential.

Edit: forgot to mention protection from wild animals and malaria, dengue. Shelter seems to be unappealing but is the most basic need.

I'm team Tent as well. Food can be caught/picked especially in a tropical island. However hard/little it is, you likely can survive.

People choosing Fridge will die of sunburn after 1 week unless you can find a cave for sheltering yourself from the elements of sun and rain.

What can you live longest without? Food, shelter, mental stimulation or companionship?

Hell you could die without fresh water pretty quick if it doesn't happen to rain in the first week or so.

Fridge it is.

"you are approach by magic wizard, you must choose, hur hur hur"

odds are the girls gets preggers and dies during child birth

I'll take the fridge

Average girl. You two trapped will become close and she will want sex. Also, another human being for company beats being alone for an entire year. Might as well spend the year talking to someone, sharing stories, hitting it, and having someone to do things with.

Plus if you run out of food you could just eat the girl.

Back