News Chocolate L: "People asked me to hit them. It was funny."

Arona would never beat chuck. He would be sent to the shadow realm
Arona was the only man to beat prime Fedor, and only lost to Rampage, the man that toyed and destroyed Chuck back to back, after the most horrific ilegal headbutt known to man.

Chuck struggle with way lesser fighters. Dammit Randy beat his ass the first time, and was doing well the second before the eye poke.

Arona was the only man to beat prime Fedor, and only lost to Rampage, the man that toyed and destroyed Chuck back to back, after the most horrific ilegal headbutt known to man.

Chuck struggle with way lesser fighters. Dammit Randy beat his ass the first time, and was doing well the second before the eye poke.

And Wandy destroyed rampage and chuck beat the crap outta him

Say "chocolate L" out loud to yourself a few times.
LOL gotta admit that made me crack up a little. Been lurking around SD and following MMA for a long time now, but never heard this one before. I've reached a new level of enlightenment.

Chuck beat Wand after he was over the hill, so was Chuck, just not to the same extent. Chuck still had punching ability but got beat up by Keith Jardine. That wasn't an accurate representation of either fighter. I'm pretty sure Cro Cop just cracked anything left in Wand too, and Hendo just put the nail in the coffin of Wand ever beiong competitive again.
Wand did a ton of can crushing in his hey day though. He did whoop Rampage twice which is not something to overlook in this discussion.

The main thing is his aggressive vs Chucks counterpunching. That's what it comes down to. Prime for prime Chuck would be a bad matchup for Wand.

Wand did a ton of can crushing in his hey day though. He did whoop Rampage twice which is not something to overlook in this discussion.

The main thing is his aggressive vs Chucks counterpunching. That's what it comes down to. Prime for prime Chuck would be a bad matchup for Wand.
Eh, they both swung wide and hard. Wand was way more versatile on the feet, Chuck had a better chin no doubt.

Eh, they both swung wide and hard. Wand was way more versatile on the feet, Chuck had a better chin no doubt.
True but Chuck proved he had the ability to KO guys moving backwards. Not saying Chuck was a master precision puncher but Wand had zero regard for his chin.

Too bad he was done by the time he came to the UFC.

Back