News Chocolate L: "People asked me to hit them. It was funny."

Chuck was the first mma superstar.

chocolate al
chocolate-al.jpg

Legend

I feel sorry for newer fans that dont know just how much of the fucking MAN Chuck was in his prime.

I'm sure he has so many crazy party stories
The chuck liddel era was, i dont even know how to put it. it made my best friend and i closer, it resonated with our souls lol.

Except he didnt :O

Chuck wouldn't even stand with prime Sokoudjou

Chuck already went to pride and beat a bunch of their fighters. You have no clue what you’re talking about.

only rampage and shogun wouldve given prime chuck problems.

he never even fought Sokoudjou and if he did he would’ve beaten him also.

So Chuck KOing wrestlers is a negative now?

In this day and age where wrestlers lay on strikers?

Don't ever forget:

Chuck just stands back up.

Chuck already went to pride and beat a bunch of their fighters. You have no clue what you’re talking about.

He beat Guy Mezger and Overeem

Overeem who gassed in 30 seconds because he cut way too much weight at LHW and Guy Mezger was getting the better of Chuck and Chucks power pulled through, Guy even knocked Chuck down lmao

We're not talking about prime Wand, Hendo, Little Nogueira, or Arona, although I think Chuck beats Arona because its a terrible style match up.

He beat Guy Mezger and Overeem

Overeem who gassed in 30 seconds because he cut way too much weight at LHW and Guy Mezger was getting the better of Chuck and Chucks power pulled through, Guy even knocked Chuck down lmao

We're not talking about prime Wand, Hendo, Little Nogueira, or Arona, although I think Chuck beats Arona because its a terrible style match up.

at no point does Arona or wand ever beat chuck. Chuck already beat Wandy

Chuck only beat old out of prime fat MW Mezger and baby Reem. He relied on chin and power to knock then but didn't look any good prior to that.

Arona, 2003 GP Wandy would toy with him. A rematch wirh Roidelman would be interesting. I give Chuck the edge against pre-Kharitonov Ninja. Yoshida (Or even King Kaz in a bad day) could have give him a surprise.

Another thing is that, with the exception of the Reem, no one really cut weight in Pride. If you factor the small HW (Igor, Fedor etc) is worse.

Chuck fanbois forget how chuck looked against MW Busta (A dream stylistic match for him) and fat WW super-hittable Suloev, even against shot Tiger prior thar horrific eye gourge.

Arona fucks Chuck the same way Rampage did. Saying that Chuck alreay beat Wandy is like saying that Franklin or Jardine already beat Chuck. Fact is that prime Wandy beat everybody, including Mirko the fist time.

And prime Mirko would've taken Chuck's chin to Croatia on a bag.

Chuck beat Wand after he was over the hill, so was Chuck, just not to the same extent. Chuck still had punching ability but got beat up by Keith Jardine. That wasn't an accurate representation of either fighter. I'm pretty sure Cro Cop just cracked anything left in Wand too, and Hendo just put the nail in the coffin of Wand ever beiong competitive again.

Chuck punches a DJ twice.

The first punch was for fun and it was all good. Then they kind of clowned on him and I think he felt disrespected (which I get) and really laid into the guy.

Look at Chuck's face at :25/:26 - He's like "that hard enough for you??"

Arona fucks Chuck the same way Rampage did. Saying that Chuck alreay beat Wandy is like saying that Franklin or Jardine already beat Chuck. Fact is that prime Wandy beat everybody, including Mirko the fist time.

And prime Mirko would've taken Chuck's chin to Croatia on a bag.

Arona would never beat chuck. He would be sent to the shadow realm

" Chocolate L" ??? never heard that one before. Background to that handle?

Chuck punches a DJ twice.

The first punch was for fun and it was all good. Then they kind of clowned on him and I think he felt disrespected (which I get) and really laid into the guy.

Look at Chuck's face at :25/:26 - He's like "that hard enough for you??"

yo that was his look for real haha

also a lil cameo by Tony Hawk in the final seconds lol

Back