• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Chito Vera vs Deiveson Figueiredo August 3 | Abu Dhabi

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Gives both guys a chance to prove themselves. Perfectly even matchmaking. I think Figgy wants it more though.

Figgy via grapplefuck.

I was hoping for Yan vs Chito.. shame.

Nah, Tito Will be waiting for a counter shot the whole round, until figgy put him down and wet blanket him.
Tito will not have time to measure time and distance and will lose a boring decision 27-30 .

I would have preferred chito vs yan. But this is a pretty great alternative

easy money for deiveson, chito got nothing for him on the ground.

I'm thinking we see NCAA Figgy come out again to win a takedown-heavy decision

Marlon Vera has never been knocked out or submitted.
He also has real power and is bigger than Figgy.
This will be a good fight unless Figgy wrestles like in the last fight.

Deiveson should out class him, Vera is good but not elite, his physical atributes are his best assets.

Deiveson is strong and hits hard but he have a well developed mma game.

This is a good fight. Figgy should probably use a grappling heavy gameplan in this one. 15 min fight favors figgy big time imo. If he wins this I wouldn't be mad if he got a title shot after. He's surprised me so far at BW I thought he might be too small but then again he hasn't really fought anyone that's going to try to impose a grappling heavy gameplan on him

Both guys are nasty and this will be a fun one.

People saying Fig should wrestle may not be factoring the size gap. Fig has firepower at 135lbs but he's not going to be big in there. Chito will have an easier time counter grappling a smaller opponent.

We so rarely see Chito get HURT. He's not a guy to easily hit clean, and if you do hit him his chin is solid as it gets. I have a hard time seeing Fig snipe him out of there.

IMO Chito takes a competitive UD, so long as he doesn't throw away the second round.

Chito has got to show something different here. Has too. If he doesnt he's going to likely lose a dec. if the finish doesnt fall into his lap. He needs to be aggressive and look for the FINISH from bell to bell.

Is this a 3rd fight? If so, Fig is going to win round 1, barely win round 2(with many thinking he lost it) and lose round 3 and end up winning a close UD or Split.

Back