Chingiz Allozov looks to terminate ONE contract

What makes the whole situation with ONE especially said is we've almost gotten to thr point where all of the major promotions have shown a willingness to work together and exchange talent... except them.
Hm? The UFC and PFL do not work with other major orgs. Unless you mean them buying their competition lol.

Hm? The UFC and PFL do not work with other major orgs. Unless you mean them buying their competition lol.

He's talking about RISE working with both Glory and K1, K1 working with Knockout, Shootboxing working with everyone, and K1 working with Wu Lin Feng.

He's talking about RISE working with both Glory and K1, K1 working with Knockout, Shootboxing working with everyone, and K1 working with Wu Lin Feng.
Ah, yeah, for kickboxing that is true. Forgot which section this was.

ONE is not really a kickboxing org though. I'd identify them more as a Muay Thai and MMA org that has some kickboxing and grappling.

I think it's only a matter of time before a lot of those KB guys are back into free agency. The Thai guys and maybe a couple of big names like Takeru and a female champion will be tied up. The 155ers are going back into the wild.

One did themselves dirty with stupid fu**ing contracts (if the "leaks" are real).

One Muay Thai Friday is bloody outstanding quality with endless wars. As a Muay Thai lover, albeit slightly varied clinch, I get a legitimate boner for their Thai cards. I guess that doesn't bring in the money though.

Thats very bad then, if ONE loses their fighters in that division they have only the smaller divisions left really.
If the Welterweights leave as well won't be good. Chatri better do sth or this might be the end for the product as it exist for now.
ONE has been in all likelihood going under for months now since they failed to secure additional funding to my knowledge, this is just the death spiral where they should be trying to put on as many fights as possible to recoup and pay out contracts, but it seems Chatri thinks the mixed rules/freak show fights (which I also like, to be clear) sell better.

ONE has been a money laundering scheme from the get go. As long as they have money to wash, the show will go on.

Nearly every combat sport is involved with the mafia. I have no idea why posters on here think that is a "Japanese thing". I guess people here play the yakuza video games or something.
Best place and way to recruit muscle for operations.

Back