• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chinese virus from a Wuhan laboratory?

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
News I read say the wet-markets have started back up, but they are not selling wild animals.

Wet-markets aren't really the problem, the problem is selling exotic species, live animals and wild species all alongside each other in inhumane unhygenic conditions. The inhuman conditions matter because when animals are stressed their immune systems are compromised. The inhumane conditions also correlate with unhygenic conditons.

Do you really believe these wet markets are clean of all that now? Possibly, but I do not believe it.

No, and a tiny bit of research shows that we checked.

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/coronavirus-covid-19-not-human-made-lab-genetic-analysis-nature

The tiniest bit of effort to be informed. Literally anything beyond pure facebook as your news sourc .

It would actually be a pretty neat question if it wasn't so plagued by political consequences.

The case I heard was a little over my head, but it essentially made the point that someone familiar with the existing research on coronaviruses would have assumed that the binding affinity for ACE2 in the SARS-CoV-2 RNA would have actually been weaker based on the differences in its sequence from known viruses. It wasn't until it was tested biochemically that the increased affinity was discovered.

Could a Chinese lab have discovered that on its own? I guess it depends how much you think they're capable of operating independently and hiding from public scrutiny.

I thought we had like 3 of these conspiracy threads merged already.

Maybe it was robots
Or 5g birds
Id hardly consider this a conspiracy... the CCP literally covered shit up and silenced whistleblowers. They are still not being transparent and yet you think this isnt plausible?

have you always been so gullible?

Do you really believe these wet markets are clean of all that now? Possibly, but I do not believe it.
I don't think they are hygenic. I am not sure how effective the ban on the selling of wild animals is. All I know is what the media is reporting.

Id hardly consider this a conspiracy... the CCP literally covered shit up and silenced whistleblowers. They are still not being transparent and yet you think this isnt plausible?

have you always been so gullible?
Not gullible
Also not reactionary

I don't think they are hygenic. I am not sure how effective the ban on the selling of wild animals is. All I know is what the media is reporting.

My belief is that if this virus originated in a wet market. The CCP would not only shut them down completely but probably burn them to the ground taking NO chances.

I think its fairly obvious where this virus originated. But it's hard for all those posters who attacked those that were right to admit they were duped.

Next breaking news will be that patient 0 was infected in October

Tim Dillon was saying on JRE (I've read it on here too) that they were probably experimenting on animals in a lab, &instead of destroying them, they were then sold to wet markets.

TBH, I wouldn't doubt that for a second.

Either way communist chinese scum are to blame and should pay dearly.

I'd much prefer to suffer finencially to destroy those filthy commies then this virus quarantine bs.

I find it interesting that they have allowed the Wet Markets to start back up. Weird, right? Almost like they don't care because they know that's not where it originated
Which in itself is crazy since those markets are still filthy and could very well cause another pandemic. Consider for a moment, an entirely different viral outbreak could start tomorrow and we’d be dealing with two. There’s nothing about the current that’s exclusive. Scary.

Tim Dillon was saying on JRE (I've read it on here too) that they were probably experimenting on animals in a lab, &instead of destroying them, they were then sold to wet markets.

The story is a lab worker was infected. She then infected her boyfriend. They then infected some at the wet market.

Which in itself is crazy since those markets are still filthy and could very well cause another pandemic. Consider for a moment, an entirely different viral outbreak could start tomorrow and we’d be dealing with two. There’s nothing about the current that’s exclusive. Scary.

But the CCP doesn't care because they know the virus came from the lab.

I'm so done with China at this point

I'm pretty sure the person who said it here heard it on jre too, and just invented a story to seem like he had personal knowledge.

If true, carpet bomb that entire Wuhan facility

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/co...pete-us-sources.amp?__twitter_impression=true

We shall see. Do you believe the original story, that it came from the wet markets? Or do you think that's a coverup story?
the one thing I feel sticks out to me is how everything has tanked, I don't necessarily think its weaponized so one country can get the upper hand but it feels like it is geared towards fucking up the entire world. like some doomsday level shit, and the way I see it with all the lower and middle-class people getting laid off shit will get real quick. If a white-collar worker, that I spoke to in a cannabis line, said he worked at a spot for 22 years and they laid him off on the spot cus of the coronavirus says a lot about the economical outlook of a lot of companies. Now, take that into account, and hear this. My emt buddy just got laid off yesterday and they told everybody the company is going out of business and their shutting down so they all need to apply for unemployment.

Video is 14 days old and has information the msm is now talking about.

Video is 14 days old and has information the msm is now talking about.

What's real cute is how people are rehashing shit that people were talking about in january when this was all still going on in china. But I'll wait to hear @Social Distance Warrior scientific explanation.

I'm pretty sure the person who said it here heard it on jre too, and just invented a story to seem like he had personal knowledge.
the jre ep dropped yesterday - I remember reading it a few weeks ago or something.

the jre ep dropped yesterday - I remember reading it a few weeks ago or something.
Hm. The post I saw was yesterday and basically echoed the JRE, except it was "my friend's sister" or something. There may have been an earlier post that I missed. No search bar, though.

What's real cute is how people are rehashing shit that people were talking about in january when this was all still going on in china. But I'll wait to hear @Social Distance Warrior scientific explanation.

for real dude. I was thinking that when looking at this thread.

Fucking crazy. Feel like the war room is turning into bizarro world

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back