Chinese slenderman gets Lit up in Hospital lobby for staring

Damn once that nurse got his hands on that guy he seemed to cut his shit real quick.

Buddy felt the grip strength and knew he was about to get manhandled, which he still was.
yeah he is a typical bully mindset, only goes after the small fry or twig nerd guy, once that male nurse grabbed and yelled he knew he would get fucked up so he calmed down I started laughing because the old Filipino security guard couldn't even control that dude.

Why do they hire old people or people who are not physically capable to be security?

What I enjoyed most about this video Joe, is that the Camerawoman had excellent steadi cam abilities. A rarity in today's street fight videos. Wouldn't you agree?

Who is on commentary in this one?

"sedate the ni**er"
Everyone seemed to ignore that.
Must have missed that the lady filming it and saying it was a black lady but carry on with the race baiting

What I enjoyed most about this video Joe, is that the Camerawoman had excellent steadi cam abilities. A rarity in today's street fight videos. Wouldn't you agree?
Yes Goldie

Goofy looking asian

GOOFY-ASIAN-1.gif

GOOFY-ASIAN-2.gif

seems there was some shit going on otherwise no one would be filming.

hospitals employ "orderlies" for this purpose. they are basically security goons who wear scrubs. a friend of mine did that job, basically body slamming non-compliant people 8 hours a day.

Yeah. Scrubs do not flatter the physique. But Clark Ken there was a big, in shape fucker that knew what he was doing. First thing he did was isolate an arm. Then wasted no time in elevating the guy a little to takie him down. I would have like to see him lower his hips a little, but he did not heed to.

how do you make those gifs what software or website does that?
Instagiffer :) and yes it's free

you have to download the videos first though using a site like savido (youtube) tubeoffline (liveleak) or redv (reddit)

It's like these two switched heights but kept their original physiques <45>

e36669bc3aa14b4bb0b72301c076e146.jpg

game_of_death_1600.jpg

Instagiffer :) and yes it's free

you have to download the videos first though using a site like savido (youtube) tubeoffline (liveleak) or redv (reddit)

nice is this how those peeps post those video clips with sound on twitter? or do you use something else other than instagiffer?

nice is this how those peeps post those video clips with sound on twitter? or do you use something else other than instagiffer?
sites like streamable work well for that, but I bet there are other sites too, not really explored that side of things for a few years.

This is a streamable vid, but if you wanted to add different audio like a song or your mic recordings you'd need a video editor I believe.

To be fair. That Asian guy has a face most people would want to punch.

To be fair. That Asian guy has a face most people would want to punch.
he has that smug look to him, maybe he is one of those Autistic Asians.

He looks like a Beatnik poet from the 60s.

Lol fighting for starring. Don't animals do that

Back