Chinese slenderman gets Lit up in Hospital lobby for staring

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
that skinny guy was too cocky, more impressed with the male nurse dude is stronger than the security.

What a bully. He got splattered by the nurse. I lol'd at the woman filming calling for him to be sedated.

Who is on commentary in this one?

"sedate the ni**er"
Everyone seemed to ignore that.

that skinny guy was too cocky, more impressed with the male nurse dude is stronger than the security.

What was that over?
Asian guy took the shot better than his skinny frame would have you think

seems there was some shit going on otherwise no one would be filming.

hospitals employ "orderlies" for this purpose. they are basically security goons who wear scrubs. a friend of mine did that job, basically body slamming non-compliant people 8 hours a day.

What was that over?
Yes he did lol..he was staring at him, apparently. I've gotten into fights because I didn't like the way someone was looking at me, but that was in high school and thankfully I'm not retarded anymore.

The big question is how would the male nurse do against Koscheck?

What was that over?
that Slenderman has a dam good chin he wasn't even wobbled by that flush shot

At the end of the video you can hear him explain why he punched him, he said the Chinese was staring at him so he punched him basically. He didn't want him to stare at him.

seems there was some shit going on otherwise no one would be filming.

hospitals employ "orderlies" for this purpose. they are basically security goons who wear scrubs. a friend of mine did that job, basically body slamming non-compliant people 8 hours a day.
Even the female nurses were rushing in to defuse the situation lol you can tell they seen some shit go down in the lobby waiting area before.

That male nurse is no joke the old Security guard couldn't even contain the guy, but that male nurse flew in there and handled him he was pretty jacked too, its funny how that guy got scared when he was getting controlled and yelled at by a stronger male you could tell he could feel the guys strength and knew he wasn;t some weak guy like the one he punched.

God damn that was one lanky ass Asian dude

He sucker punched a skinny Asian guy, didn't even knock him out, then got slammed by a male nurse. Lul

Damn once that nurse got his hands on that guy he seemed to cut his shit real quick.

Buddy felt the grip strength and knew he was about to get manhandled, which he still was.

Back