Chinese man rejected by 80 thousand women

80 thousand? I don’t believe that number at all. If it was true then you gotta give the guy credit for not giving up. Most guys are destroyed after rejection from just one woman.

No Sherdogger can relate to this.

Such a shame for this young man.

Right? Poor guy.

Every time I walk outside I have beautiful women all over me. Sometimes I have to swat them away so I can carry on with my business.

This guy should sign up here and he’ll never have this problem again. All he’d have to do is say he posts on Sherdog and he’ll be a king.

Bullshit. Dude probably has a hot wife and banged many chicks in his life. Especially since he started working out and became a model.

That aside, I can understand where he is coming from. Probably he got bullied because he is half-asian but at the end he turned out ok.

I do have some fear that maybe my future kids will have similar problem since my wife is Japanese and I'm European so they will be in similar situation as this guy. On the other hand Europeans are more acceptive of Asians than in America so I hope it will all be good. In Europe if you are different from others people are just curious about you so I hope that will happen. I will try to teach my kids to ignore anybody who makes fun of them based on their looks or race.

Last edited:
Bullshit. Dude probably has a hot wife and banged many chicks in his life. Especially since he started working out and became a model.

That aside, I can understand where he is coming from. Probably he got bullied because he is half-asian but at the end he turned out ok.

I do have some fear that maybe my future kids will have similar problem since my wife is Japanese and I'm European so they will be in similar situation as this guy. On the other hand Europeans are more acceptive of Asians than in America so I hope it will all be good. In Europe if you are different from others people are just curious about you so I hope that will happen. I will try to teach my kids to ignore anybody who makes fun of them based on their looks or race.

This thread is an hilarious example of how no one actually clicks the links or reads the articles.

The video in the OP is completely unrelated to the article. This is the guy who asked out 80k women:
Pqua3xY.jpg

Last edited:
If you listen closely, you can hear the anti-white propaganda.

This thread is an hilarious example of how no one actually clicks the links or reads the articles.

The video in the OP is completely unrelated to the article. This is the guy who asked out 80k women:
Niu-Xianfeng.jpg
Lol got it. Hmm no wonder this dude fails so much. Looks bad, tries too hard. Worst combo

Must be his 6mm Asian penis.

If you have the time to ask out 80 thousand women, then you aren’t putting much effort into asking any one of them. That’s the problem.

80,000? Did he keep check of that number with dash marks or what? That can’t be right.

Last edited:
Feel like it still won't work for incels once the AI gets better. it'll say "Access denied". "Functioning error". "You seem like a nice guy". "Error"

<Dany07>

Niu-Xianfeng.jpg

I admit i didn't click or read the link. i trusted the OP

Chinese women now understand what's out there in terms of possible mates, if other women won't settle for asian men with small dicks and ridgid personalities then why should they?

Niu-Xianfeng.jpg
this makes more sense then. Also fix the tags cuz the image didnt show up until I quoted it.

80 thousand? I don’t believe that number at all. If it was true then you gotta give the guy credit for not giving up. Most guys are destroyed after rejection from just one woman.

Basically guy from the article is just walkng up to random strangers and asking them to marry him.

Nah, she pretty good. She be a 10 in Singapore, Hong Kong, Seoul, Quezon City, or Tokyo.

You Asian? Why are you refuting my opinion?
She's probably slutty/ONS material, nowhere 10/10 in Asian countries. Very few Asians guys like Asian women with Asian facial features. We like fair skin, double eyelids and big eyes. Only westerners goes for this type of chick and we thank you for that.

Didn't know so many sherdoggers liked handsome asian men.
If I can't find a chick I have a plan b
<Goldie11>

Back