Chinese man rejected by 80 thousand women

asian females are in a better spot.

s-l1600.jpg

FYI:
I'm Asian. This Asian chick is fugly for our standard.

Fuck that guy and fuck the stupid huffington post. It's not cause of the way you look, buddy, it's your whiny attitude and acting like it's racism if you haven't fucked 80,000 chicks. Asians can't get laid? Really?

I realize the huffington post is just trying to stage these interviews to paint some dumb picture of what a racist, discriminatory society we live in, but there are 4.5 billion Asians in the world, and they didn't just fall out of the fucking sky. And good job being a racial stick-up man and threatening women with the racist label if they don't fuck you. Well done.

Last edited:
yep, ugly for a "model". And whiny and entitled too because he expected easy matches.
lol dude just stop, you have to discredit this guy just to be right. They guy is handsome he has a good jawline and is muscular. Most average asian or Chinese males do not look like him or have his physique.

He needs a new strategy..

‘Send bobs pls’

Looked the dude up, 6'1, aesthetic, has $$$ and struggling?

Geez, if you're 6'1, aesthetic have a lot of lettuce and you're still struggling maybe it's time to see a psychiatrist

Maybe he should quit trying to look for a girlfriend and focus on enjoying life. Seriously why is it so important to have a girlfriend anyway?

Why doesn’t he just bang Asian chicks?

He can be a legit Asian fuckboy. I know Chinese and Filipino girls that are dying for a guy like him

I’m a mixed guy. Half black and half white and I’m ugly and not rich and I don’t have much of a personality either. I’m a Dick with like 3 friends. But i do well hollering at white and mixed girls and some Filipino ones.

Fuck that guy and fuck the stupid huffington post. It's not cause of the way you look, buddy, it's your whiny attitude and acting like it's racism if you haven't fucked 80,000 chicks. Asians can't get laid? Really?

I realize the huffington post is just trying to stage these interviews to paint some dumb picture of what a racist, discriminatory society we live in, but there are 4.5 billion Asians in the world, and they didn't just fall out of the fucking sky. And good job being a racial stick-up man and threatening women with the racist label if they don't fuck you. Well done.

Well, HuffPo believes in the "wage gap" and and that dumb 1 in 5 rape statistic in American colleges

I don't think telling everyone you've been rejected by 80,000 women helps either. Any girl would see that as a red flag.

Maybe he should quit trying to look for a girlfriend and focus on enjoying life. Seriously why is it so important to have a girlfriend anyway?

For real.

My girl has gained about 20 pounds since we started dating six months ago.

If I tell her to get into shape I’m an asshole. If I meet a skinny girl and leave her I’m a piece of shit. If I let this continue I’ll be dating a legit fatty soon.

Where’s the part where he says he’s been rejected by 80k women? I didn’t hear him say that.

Even if he did say it, this story makes no sense. There are lots of chicks of all races who’d at least go on a date with this guy. Maybe he’s a tool and would fuck up 99% of the encounters, but he could definitely get the initial dates.

Last edited:
Well, HuffPo believes in the "wage gap" and and that dumb 1 in 5 rape statistic in American colleges
I'm not sure if they have done any pieces on it, but if they wanted to point out discrimination against Asians, you'd think they'd pay some attention to the stricter admission standards at universities and not focus on having a harder time with interracial hookups with randos.

I'm not sure if they have done any pieces on it, but if they wanted to point out discrimination against Asians, you'd think they'd pay some attention to the stricter admission standards at universities and not focus on having a harder time with interracial hookups with randos.

They're so focused on equality of outcome not realizing that the opportunities are becoming unequal.

complaining about complaining

Eh, if you look like he does and can't get girls, there is something wrong with you. It's not your race that's standing in the way. My stepsister is married to an Asian dude who is bald and ugly - but a really nice, dependable guy. If he can pull it off, this guy should be rolling in girls.

i think the issue with that guy in video was that he was trying too hard. try-hards aren't attractive at all. in fact, it's repelling. glad he sorted his issues out. and as far as being asian, at the end of the day, people like what they like. trying to convince others to find something attractive that doesn't come natural to them isn't the right approach. seek people who find you attractive just the way you are. i'm lucky that i'm attractive to the type of women i find attractive. for us guys, we should also remember that for women looks aren't always the most important factor. you have to be engaging and confident, first and foremost. everything else usually falls into place.

Eh, if you look like he does and can't get girls, there is something wrong with you. It's not your race that's standing in the way. My stepsister is married to an Asian dude who is bald and ugly - but a really nice, dependable guy. If he can pull it off, this guy should be rolling in girls.

agreed. some people may not realize it, but most people can sense someone who is unsure of themselves. and that is completely unattractive.

He's good looking. Just smile at em, don't act to interested, but let em know you might bang em. They like that.

Back