China Uncensored: What is Falun Gong?

Zhang Fei - I like his crazy spirit! But, he was a jerk and got really sloppy when given power.

I know and have played the videogames that were mentioned in your other thread. Funnily enough I found out about 3 Kingdoms from video games in the 80's, and have played many others featuring that period since. I know about this TV series but I've never seen a subtitled version. I will check it out. Have you read Records of the 3 Kingdoms/San Guo Ji?

What didn't you like about Falun Gong book? Not trying to start an argument between you and Warlord, just asking. Before this thread I knew it only as some religious group that had heat with the government. Reply here or pm me - whichever suits you.

Sorry for the long delay Which Doctor! Getting back finally! No...have not read any of the books you have mentioned other than Romance of the Three Kingdoms. I do know of the others...just have not read...yet! I am going to copy and paste what is not good IMO about Falun Dafa...specific about Li...the founder and leader.

Li Hongzhi, the founder of Falun Gong, says that the mixed blood, the offspring of different race marriage or "hybrid," is rootless human variants, who are evidence of human moral depravity in present age.

"As far as humans go, people of mixed race no longer have corresponding human races in heaven."(Teaching the Fa at a New York Meeting, 1997)

"Any ethnicity in the world is a race that corresponds with the heavens. After mixing blood people no longer have their correspondence to the gods in the heavens. And then it is possible that none of the gods that created humans will take care of them. Then with regard to these people, they are very pitiable."(Teaching the Fa at the Conference in Houston)

"After races are mixed up, you will find one's child born to be an infant of mixed blood. However, there is a partition in the middle of this child's life. If it is separated, he will be physically and intellectually incomplete or a person with an incomplete body."(Lecture in Sydney)

Li Hongzhi explains that the existence of mixed blood people is a conspiracy organized by the alien keeping the human from contacting with the paradise. Li holds that people of mixed blood are evil people and they are the manifestation of human degeneration.

As he was lecturing in Switzerland, he said: "The aliens mixed the human races, thus to separate the human from god." Below are the "ten sins" listed by Li Hongzhi: mixed blood, homosexual, computer user, tradition breaker, democracy believer, people "superstitiously" believing in science and etc.

"This science was set up by aliens. Their purpose was to unify human beings...Spain was the vanguard for mixing the human races. The way alien beings get human beings to shake free of the gods is to mix the races, causing human beings to become rootless people, just like the plant hybrids people make nowadays. South Americans, Central Americans, Mexicans and some people in South East Asia – all of these races have been mixed. None of this can evade the gods' eyes. Alien beings have made rather extensive preparations for overtaking human beings." (Teaching the Fa at the Conference in Switzerland)

"At present, the cultures of humankind are in a muddle – they are messy combinations of all sorts, and human races are becoming more and more mixed. These have indeed driven humankind to slide to a very dangerous stage." (Lecture at the First Conference in North America)

Li Hongzhi advocates segregation between races.

"Though oriental people and Westerners all live on earth, man does not know that there is something separating the East and the West."(Lecture in Sydney)

"If you don't belong to that race or you aren't from that god's paradise, he won't take you."(Teaching the Fa at the Western U.S. Fa Conference)

Accusing China of committing genocide

After the official ban on Falun Gong, the vast majority of Falun Gong practitioners are now living a happy life. However, Falun Gong widely spread rumors of genocide, claiming the Chinese government was persecuting "more than one million Falun Gong followers who believed in Truthfulness, Compassion and Tolerance" and committing "genocide." Chinese leaders were sued excessively by Falun Gong organization.

Falun Gong alleged that the self-immolation and homicide cases released by the media were instigation of public hatred against it. In June 1999, Zhao Zhizhen, former chief of the Wuhan TV Station, produced a TV feature named Li Hongzhi: the Man, His Deeds and Fabrications. Later Falun Gong accused Zhao of "stirring up hatred with media."

On March 14, 2008, Lhasa violence caused heavy loss of life and property to local residents, and severely impaired the social order. The Chinese government handled the incident according to law, but Falun Gong called white black by describing it as the "genocide of Tibetans."

In October 2008, an international roundtable on "Information Extremism: The Truth and Falsehood of Falun Gong Cult" was held in Kiev, Ukraine. Experts at the conference concluded that "the doctrine of Falun Gong was of distinctive cult characteristics, and it implemented information extremism by stirring up hatred among religions, communities and citizens."

Here is interview with Li from 1999...

Time: Why does chaos reign now?
Li: Of course there is not just one reason. The biggest cause of society's change today is that people no longer believe in orthodox religion.They go to church, but they no longer believe in God. They feel free to do anything. The second reason is that since the beginning of this century, aliens have begun to invade the human mind and its ideology and culture.

Time: Where do they come from?
Li: The aliens come from other planets. The names that I use for these planets are different . Some are from dimensions that human beings have not yet discovered. The key is how they have corrupted mankind. Everyone knows that from the beginning until now, there has never been a development of culture like today. Although it has been several thousand years, it has never been like now.

The aliens have introduced modern machinery like computers and airplanes. They started by teaching mankind about modern science, so people believe more and more science, and spiritually, they are controlled. Everyone thinks that scientists invent on their own when in fact their inspiration is manipulated by the aliens. In terms of culture and spirit, they already control man. Mankind cannot live without science.

The ultimate purpose is to replace humans. If cloning human beings succeeds, the aliens can officially replace humans. Why does a corpse lie dead, even though it is the same as a living body? The difference is the soul, which is the life of the body. If people reproduce a human person, the gods in heaven will not give its body a human soul. The aliens will take that opportunity to replace the human soul and by doing so they will enter earth and become earthlings.

When such people grow up, they will help replace humans with aliens. They will produce more and more clones. There will no longer be humans reproduced by humans. They will act like humans, but they will introduce legislation to stop human reproduction.

Time: What are the aliens after?
Li: The aliens use many methods to keep people from freeing themselves from manipulation. They make earthlings have wars and conflicts, and develop weapons using science, which makes mankind more dependent on advanced science and technology. In this way, the aliens will be able to introduce their stuff and make the preparations for replacing human beings. The military industry leads other industries such as computers and electronics.

Time: But what is the alien purpose?
Li: The human body is the most perfect in the universe. It is the most perfect form. The aliens want the human body.

Time: What do aliens look like?
Li: Some look similar to human beings. U.S. technology has already detected some aliens. The difference between aliens can be quite enormous.

Time: Can you describe it?
Li: You don't want to have that kind of thought in your mind.

Time: Describe them anyway.
Li: One type looks like a human, but has a nose that is made of bone. Others look like ghosts. At first they thought that I was trying to help them. Now they now that I am sweeping them away.

Last edited:
Sounds strange, but I've heard similar ideas from other places as well. From what little I know of the movement, I did think it was a bad idea when they started protesting for recognition and separation. For a group that follows segregationist ideals I find it strange that they pursue their goals with (what appears to me) more "western" style legal and political tactics.

"Cheng Yu, an advisor to Cao Cao, also once mentioned that Guan Yu and Zhang Fei were "capable of fighting thousands of enemies". In the main text of Zhang Fei's biography, Chen Shou wrote that Zhang Fei respected virtuous persons and detested those of vile character. Liu Bei had constantly warned Zhang Fei about his barbaric behaviour as he once told the latter, "You have dealt out far too excessive punishments. You often flog your men, who are actually the ones who will carry out your orders. Your behaviour will get you into trouble." Zhang Fei still did not change his ways"

"Cheng Yu, an advisor to Cao Cao, also once mentioned that Guan Yu and Zhang Fei were "capable of fighting thousands of enemies". In the main text of Zhang Fei's biography, Chen Shou wrote that Zhang Fei respected virtuous persons and detested those of vile character. Liu Bei had constantly warned Zhang Fei about his barbaric behaviour as he once told the latter, "You have dealt out far too excessive punishments. You often flog your men, who are actually the ones who will carry out your orders. Your behaviour will get you into trouble." Zhang Fei still did not change his ways"

Thanks Warlord for mentioning Zhang Fei's biography! I had no idea there was one! Makes one wonder if Zhang Fei's barbaric behavior to those under him would qualify as vile character. Which Doctor...I forget to mention I had bought "Red Scarf Girl" book for my daughter when she was younger. I read it as well. Great read! It is during The Cultural Revolution. Warlord may know already as well.

Thanks Warlord for mentioning Zhang Fei's biography! I had no idea there was one! Makes one wonder if Zhang Fei's barbaric behavior to those under him would qualify as vile character. Which Doctor...I forget to mention I had bought "Red Scarf Girl" book for my daughter when she was younger. I read it as well. Great read! It is during The Cultural Revolution. Warlord may know already as well.

That's biography is on Wikipedia....

"Chen Shou, who wrote Zhang Fei's biography in the Sanguozhi, commented on the latter as such: "[...] Zhang Fei were referred to as mighty warriors capable of fighting thousands of enemies. They were like tigers among (Liu Bei's) subjects. [...] Zhang Fei had the style of a guoshi[notes 3] when he released Yan Yan out of righteousness. However, [...] Zhang Fei was brutal and heartless, and these shortcomings resulted in their downfalls. This was not something uncommon.""

"Take Christianity as another example. In 1950, Wu Yaozong [51] formed a “Three-Self” Church,
which followed the principles of self-administration, self-support and self-propagation. He
claimed that they would break away from “imperialism” and actively join the “War to Resist US
Aggression and Aid Korea.” A good friend of his was imprisoned for over 20 years for refusing
to join the Three-Self and suffered all kinds of torture and humiliation. When he asked Wu
Yaozong, “How do you regard the miracles Jesus performed?” Wu answered, “I have discarded
all of them.” "

"These novelists’ use of myths was not a coincidence, but a reflection of a basic philosophy of
Chinese intellectuals toward nature and humanity. These novels have had a profound influence
on the Chinese mind. When speaking of “righteousness,” people think of Guan Yu (160-219 AD)
of the Three Kingdoms rather than the concept itself— how his righteousness to his friends
transcended the clouds and reached heaven; how his unmovable loyalty to his superior and
sworn-brother Liu Bei gained him respect even from his enemies; how his bravery in battle
prevailed in the most dire of situations, his final defeat in a battle near the Town of Mai; and,
finally, his conference as a deity with his son. When speaking of “loyalty,” Chinese people
naturally think of Yue Fei (1103-1141 AD), a Song Dynasty general who served his country with
unreserved integrity and loyalty, and Zhuge Liang (181-234 AD), prime minister of the Shu State
during the Three Kingdoms period, who “gave his all until his heart stopped beating.”"

"The destruction of the national culture was also the process of establishing “the Party culture.”
The CCP subverted human conscience and moral judgment, thus driving people to turn their
backs on traditional culture. If the national culture is completely destroyed, the essence of the
nation will disappear with it, leaving only an empty name for the nation. This is not an
exaggerated warning. "

"Facts of the Political Campaigns after the Founding of the People’s Republic of China reported
that, “In May 1984, after 31 months of intensive investigation, verification and recalculation by
the Central Committee of the CCP, the figures related to the Cultural Revolution were: over 4.2
million people were detained and investigated; over 1,728,000 people died of unnatural causes;
over 135,000 people were labeled as counter-revolutionaries and executed; over 237,000 people
were killed and over 7.03 million were disabled in armed attacks; and 71,200 families were
destroyed.” Statistics compiled from county annals show that 7.73 million people died of
unnatural causes during the Cultural Revolution."

"Many people hope to replace the current Chinese system with the Western democratic system. In
reality, Western democracy has also been established on a cultural basis, notably that of
Christianity, which, holding that “everyone is equal in the eyes of God,” thus respects human
nature and human choices. How could the despotic, inhuman “Party culture” of the CCP be used
as the foundation for a Western-style democratic system? "

"What the Communist Party has done proves itself to be an evil cult. The Communist Party’s
doctrines are based upon class struggle, violent revolution and the dictatorship of the proletariat
and have resulted in the so-called “communist revolution” full of blood and violence. The red
terror under communism has lasted for about a century, bringing disasters to dozens of countries
in the world and costing tens of millions of lives. The communist belief, one that created a hell
on earth, is nothing but the vilest cult in the world."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back