International China:Italy may be the birthplace of COVID-19 pandemic

China is hilarious. They actually have a similar culture like India where even if you are caught red handed, you lie. It’s considered unbecoming to admit fault. The east is really backwards in this regard. The whole world knows China started this virus, yet with a straight face they will say “No” and they even have the audacity to pretend like they beat the virus already too.
So kind of like Trump?
But leftists be loving China and hating Trump - @Rational Poster probably has a picture of Xi on his wall

China realizes that when this pandemic passes, a lot of people are going to demand a reckoning. Time for the world to hold their feet to the fire.

Sweet, so if i got this right...Trump won by a landslide, democrats should be tried for treason, russia stole the 2016 election, covid came from italy, iraq has wmds and universal health care is a communist trojan horse.

Crazy how fast this forum can detect propaganda from China, but not from Trump.

^
Last 2 posts.

TrumptrumptrumptrumpttumpTrumptrumptrumptrumpttumpTrumptrumptrumptrumpttumpTrumptrumptrumptrumpttumpTrumptrumptrumptrumpttrumpChinaTrumptrumptrumptrump

ac5b7fab089cf435c7a561b10db67a1b.gif

China realizes that when this pandemic passes, a lot of people are going to demand a reckoning. Time for the world to hold their feet to the fire.
Like who, all the nation's that now have contracts with China?

Not that Italy isn't a sh*thole but what I was watching on TV was Chinese people falling on the streets because of this new disease... Or they mean that the virus was spread to China from Italian travellers to China? And why this didn't happen in Italy then? I saw no people falling on the streets ill from plague.

Nah.

China will send more money to think tanks and promise more access to their market for corporations, then no one will hold their feet to the fire.

Just remember of China is right and you call it the Italy virus you are the most racist person on the planet and deserve to die

Also some possible names
The spaghetti deadly
The Mafia off ya
The canoli virus

china is every bit as obnoxious as trump. Can't wait for both of them to be quiet. I think China is trying to brainwash their citizens it's someone else fault their family members are dead. tipical commie propagenda. Their economy is going down the drain too. They are arresting billionaire for bulshit reasons to take control of their assets to keep the boat afloat.

Back