Rumored Chimaev to announce his next fight tomorrow in England?

Jared wins easy imo. Khamzat gets KO'ed in any rd imo, the later it gets the more likely he gets starched.
If Marvin Vettori, who has shite wrestling could get Jared down, Khamzat surely can, you assmonkey

If Marvin Vettori, who has shite wrestling could get Jared down, Khamzat surely can, you assmonkey
Vettori has 10× more cardio that Khamzat, just wait and see when or if they fight, you orangutan weiner.

Vettori has 10× more cardio that Khamzat, just wait and see when or if they fight, you orangutan weiner.
Listen Pillsbury Assboy, Khamzat will do as he pleases to whoever he wants. The Smesh train will move on and no one is getting in his way.

Listen Pillsbury Assboy, Khamzat will do as he pleases to whoever he wants. The Smesh train will move on and no one is getting in his way.
I respect your commitment to the cause, my little cum guzzling tootsie fruit.

Last edited:
Jared wins easy imo. Khamzat gets KO'ed in any rd imo, the later it gets the more likely he gets starched.
Jared almost got slept by Marvin, and he loses every round 1 so Khamzat is certainly live early. I could definitely see it playing out like the Branch, Hermanson, Brunson fights though

Tbh this is kinda bad news if yer a khamzat fan. He should be fighting for the middleweight title next, but we won’t know the result until 2 weeks later when Strickland fights DDP.

If khamzat is gonna take on another top contender, it’s probably cannonier who is on a nice win streak and has a win over Strickland.

Good.. an announcement about an announcement about a fight that will probably fall off.

He'll be as good as royalty in areas like that. Massive Muslim populations. I saw a short of him arriving. Crowd was pretty insane

What fight? The fight to keep the media on the hook while you sit out for another year?

Back