Rumored Chimaev to announce his next fight tomorrow in England?

Unheralded Truth

Brown Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
As some of you may know, Khamzat Chimaev visited the UK for the very first time in July 2023, where he would attend UFC London.
Before coming to London he also visited Manchester, Bradford and Birmingham for meet and greet events, and chaos ensued as fans gathered on the streets to catch a glimpse of the fighter.
The overwhelming response and welcoming has now led to advanced plans to give something back, as Chimaev will return to Bradford tomorrow and discuss launching an MMA academy in the city.

"The mixed martial arts champion will be launching Smash burgers at Frangoz on Leeds Road from 7pm...

...During his stay in Bradford, Chimaev will be engaging in talks about the potential establishment of that MMA academy, with its aim being to benefit underprivileged children in the city.
This initiative aligns with Chimaev's commitment to community and youth development, showcasing his dedication beyond the confines of the octagon."

From TandA Sports, the local paper. However, these guys are also stating that Chimaev will announce a fight, done deal, at the burger joint tomorrow night(!)

I don't know if I believe those UK journos, with their reputation, but thought I'd share it with you guys. At least it's a good story with the academy if nothing else.

As some of you may know, Khamzat Chimaev visited the UK for the very first time in July 2023, where he would attend UFC London.
Before coming to London he also visited Manchester, Bradford and Birmingham for meet and greet events, and chaos ensued as fans gathered on the streets to catch a glimpse of the fighter.
The overwhelming response and welcoming has now led to advanced plans to give something back, as Chimaev will return to Bradford tomorrow and discuss launching an MMA academy in the city.

"The mixed martial arts champion will be launching Smash burgers at Frangoz on Leeds Road from 7pm...

...During his stay in Bradford, Chimaev will be engaging in talks about the potential establishment of that MMA academy, with its aim being to benefit underprivileged children in the city.
This initiative aligns with Chimaev's commitment to community and youth development, showcasing his dedication beyond the confines of the octagon."

From TandA Sports, the local paper. However, these guys are also stating that Chimaev will announce a fight, done deal, at the burger joint tomorrow night(!)

I don't know if I believe those UK journos, with their reputation, but thought I'd share it with you guys. At least it's a good story with the academy if nothing else.

Smesh Burger....

giphy.gif

Sounds slightly better than pre-chew Charlies......SNL skit...

Cannonier, Whittaker, Adesanya or........Costa seem like the only suitable available options

edit: had no idea Whittaker/Costa were already booked, so that leaves it between Cannonier and Adesanya

Last edited:
Please, for the love of God, not Costa.

I want khamzat to actually have a chance of fighting and that's a guaranteed cancelled bout
Just found out Costa vs Whittaker is already booked for 298, so I guess that leaves Cannonier or Adesanya as the only two available unless he's getting a title shot

Please, for the love of God, not Costa.

I want khamzat to actually have a chance of fighting and that's a guaranteed cancelled bout
Lol, no it's not. He legit was gonna fight if not for the Drs and the UFC. Let them bang bro.

Back