Chimaev credits Usman being tough, He hurt his wrists and confirms Strickland fight is next

We'll see what happens. If it's broke he's not going to be available for 297-299. 300-302 would require him training during Ramadan.

I'd say there's at least a 50/50 chance we see Strickland vs DDP at 297/298/299/300 with the winner fighting Khamzat in the summer.

We'll see what happens. If it's broke he's not going to be available for 297-299. 300-302 would require him training during Ramadan.

I'd say there's at least a 50/50 chance we see Strickland vs DDP at 297/298/299/300 with the winner fighting Khamzat in the summer.

I don't think his hand is serious he will be available for UFC 298 or 299

Sounds good. Throw DDP in for titleshot if Khamzat has an injury. But lets hope he grabs the belt soon.

It depends on the fracture, it's not simply broke or not. Nondisplaced fractures (which if it is a fracture it will like be this) that can be managed conservatively won't need more than a few months usually. For an elite athlete like Khamzat he'll be back way before summer (if he want to fight that is).

Poor Dricus...
Seriously they're fucking him over

Likely scenario is DDP sits out for over a year hoping to get a shot but UFC won't book him.

He'll get tired of waiting and fa e Izzy in a return match and likely lose since he's unmotivated and he never gets close to a shot again

Dricus is far more legit but his injury has to be healed in the first place.

Are you aware he fought 3 months ago or is that pile of mush in your head able to count past 2?

Lets see DDP against a couple of newcomers first to see how he fares then we can talk about bigger fights for him

Pretty sure he's fought in Ramadan

Back