Social Children and juries easily manipulated by experts reveal ease of social engineering

unimackpass

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Many people went to jail because of false and unimaginable accusations planted by experts just talking to children. Adults naively believing they could trust the experts actually convicted the innocent.
How dumb can the average person be when they surrender their common sense because of being intimidated by experts?
You'll hardly believe it or-

Well, one of the things I noticed about the Depp-Heard trial is lawyers will always be able to find "experts" in fields like psychology to support their side. No problem whatsoever. Just imagine in the topics of the "social studies", like gender studies....

Well, one of the things I noticed about the Depp-Heard trial is lawyers will always be able to find "experts" in fields like psychology to support their side. No problem whatsoever. Just imagine in the topics of the "social studies", like gender studies....

Today people look back on what was the exceptable "science" on these issues and see it as a joke.
The people that read the latest journals believed they were part of the educated class protecting the children and looked with contempt on any doubters.
Experts came out of the cutting edge think tanks of their time , results were catastrophic.

Last edited:
That is how Johnny Depp won his trial against Amber Heard.

You can almost always find fringe experts with stupid opinions who will testify for a buck.

That is how Johnny Depp won his trial against Amber Heard.

Wouldn't be my take. It would be that Heard's accounts were too incongruent with the bits of hard evidence they had (audio recordings, the story around the photo of her "black eye") etc just shattered her credibility. I thought that was #1, with character witnesses and expert testimony while not being in her favor either, also contributing in a secondary capacity. But to each their own.

Wouldn't be my take. It would be that Heard's accounts were too incongruent with the bits of hard evidence they had (audio recordings, the story around the photo of her "black eye") etc just shattered her credibility. I thought that was #1, with character witnesses and expert testimony while not being in her favor either, also contributing in a secondary capacity. But to each their own.
Don't get him started.

Experts managed to convince white people that black people were sub-human scum for many centuries, so no I'm not surprised.

Its true but not everyone believed it.
Some believed in a timeless truth.

Gender studies will be looked back on as the biggest joke of all.

Of course your not. Why challenge the echo chamber, I mean what's more satisfying than mental masterbation.
I have no idea what you're talking about, but I'm not wasting 30 minutes of my time to listen to a well-known radical conservative tell his version of a one-sided story how trans is bad. Don't care, bro.

Back