Social Children and juries easily manipulated by experts reveal ease of social engineering

Exceptions are always going to exist. You are just being pedantic. It is part of men's biology to be more violent than women, but there are obviously exceptions to that.

That same article delves into more detail about what it means in some of these societies to be a female hunter. In one of the most egalitarian hunter-gatherer societies in the world (the Batek's), the women are mostly gatherers, but also sometimes hunt... rats. lmao. There is hunting and then there is "hunting."

Hunting any other game, for women, is "otherwise rare" according to the article. Even in one of the most egalitarian hunter-gatherer societies known about.
That maybe so, it still takes down @The_Renaissance bullshit post. It’s not for nothing he isn’t reacting himself.

even if they hunt “sometimes” they still gather, which still breaks down his whole argument..

<BidenShutIt><YeahOKJen>

And today “experts” say unrelated poor trailer park white people are privileged and millionaire PoC have it hard…
Yeah racism doesn't exist, it has been completely eliminated. And definitely in America.

Yeah racism doesn't exist, it has been completely eliminated. And definitely in America.
There will always be some level of racism in the world and in the US. If you want to make racism worse you can follow the playbook by today's Democrat Reich that uses a platform race baiting, Nazi calling, and propaganda to create mythological ideas like "system racism."

The only privilege in the current world is economic privilege. 99% of the world would trade places with Lebron, a Shiek, Gerald Chan, Magic Johnson's gay son, etc... Most people are too busy struggling to provide for themselves and family and have little time for racism.

Racism is just an easy platform for the Democrat Reich to use to further dupe their cultist base of Yuri bots.

Except they don’t.

reading comprehension seems to be a little hard for you as other posters above me have already pointed out, but in nicer terms.

Well, one of the things I noticed about the Depp-Heard trial is lawyers will always be able to find "experts" in fields like psychology to support their side. No problem whatsoever. Just imagine in the topics of the "social studies", like gender studies....
One of my professors in unviersity was contacted by the lawyer of someone who had murdered his two children. It was a famous case in our province. The killer was a cardiologist and wanted to claim insanity in that he blanked out and suddenly woke up with his children in a pool of blood. My professor asked a few questions about the case and concluded that the perp was fully aware the whole time and so he refused to testify on behalf of the defendant. The murderer and his lawyer ended up finding experts who supported the defendant's allegations of temporary insanity and he was ultimately found not guilty. However, the case was reopened a few years later when new evidence was introduced. This time he was found guilty for the reasons my professor mentioned.

I feel that, while not perfect, the only way to determine if someone is guilty based on scientific evidence is to have experts come in an testify, and to have lawyers cross-examine the experts. In the end, it's judges and jury that have to weigh the legal aspects with their understanding and interpretation of the science. You can't have expert witnesses come in and provide a legal opinion. That would skew the results even more so.

Except they don’t.

reading comprehension seems to be a little hard for you as other posters above me have already pointed out, but in nicer terms.
Except they do.
Reading comprehension seems to be a little hard for you

Heterosexuality is being destroyed.

Biological females are being destroyed

The conventional family is being destroyed.

Children are being turned against their parents and grandparents.

All by misogynists, this time dressed as females, by politicians, and by schools[indoctrination centres.]
The 'powers that be' fear the traditional family unit and that's why this is happening.
Get rid of the family, get rid of the tradition, get rid of love, capture and control the children, then you control society.[when the kids become the adults.]

Back