Chiefs

Kansas_bd6fd2_327630.jpg

8a2dc469ce0afec359e07e76f40e8a1c.jpg

KC Queefs suck, I hope the 49ers beat their ass. Best part of being a 49er in this super bowl? You don't have to live in Kansas City.

Congrats Chiefs fam.

I really wanted a Rodgers Vs Mahomes SB this year. So since Mahomes has firmly taken the mantle as best QB in the game; I hope you guys win in it all.

Kansas_bd6fd2_327630.jpg

8a2dc469ce0afec359e07e76f40e8a1c.jpg

KC Queefs suck, I hope the 49ers beat their ass. Best part of being a 49er in this super bowl? You don't have to live in Kansas City.
Coming from some disgusting Raiders fan (hilarious in itself) who lives anywhere near there . I'm sorry

Eagles fan here rooting for Andy Reid. He was a scapegoat and shouldn't have been fired.

Hope so man, fucking 49ers offense and defense lines worry me though.

They are but I don’t think they can have the same gameplan the Titans did (San Fran and Tenn being similar teams). Having Mahomes means at some point the opposition is going to have to get their QB involved if they want to win. Not that the 9ers can’t, but it’s not their m.o. either.

They are but I don’t think they can have the same gameplan the Titans did (San Fran and Tenn being similar teams). Having Mahomes means at some point the opposition is going to have to get their QB involved if they want to win. Not that the 9ers can’t, but it’s not their m.o. either.
Yep. People saying that SF will run all over the Chiefs haven't been watching the Chiefs Tackles and 4-3 these last 6 games. And good luck in a shootout with the Chiefs

Close game like I figured. I believe in the Chiefs. Either way I'm happy

We won that shit!
You didn't win shit. You are a bandwagon fan that possibly grew up in proximity to the stadium. You went to a game and couldn't even remember who the QB was at the time. You are pathetic.

You didn't win shit. You are a bandwagon fan that possibly grew up in proximity to the stadium. You went to a game and couldn't even remember who the QB was at the time. You are pathetic.
Sure. Stay mad. Been going for 25 years. Enjoy this L

Back