Chiefs

Sinthesized

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
My Chiefs are winning the bowl this year

About damn time

I hope you’re right. And to think Ryan Pace traded up to avoid picking both Mahomes and Watson.. fucking idiot motherfucker

As a KC native, we've suffered long enough. 24-0 be damned, we're coming for those rings

Mahomes is legit one of the best players I’ve ever watched play football. You KC fans should have many years of good football ahead of you because of him.

Houston teams now victims of two of the best playoff comebacks I’ve seen.. the 1st with Frank Reich leading the Bills to a 2nd half win over Warren Moon and the Oilers and now this.. good stuff

For what it’s worth, I dig watching Watson play too -he’s the guy I wanted the Bears to pick but they grabbed Mitch instead..

Didn't the Titans already beat them 35-32 earlier this year?

I wouldn't get too overconfident if they can stop Lamar they can stop Mahomes.

And? So did the Texans. They had a slew of injuries and the defense sucked until lately. So I'm not worried.

Also LOL at comparing Lamar to Mahomes

Playoffs are a different animal and in the playoffs star QB’s are generally the difference. Tennessee can’t get into a shootout with KC, they’ll lose if that happens. They’ll also have a larger mountain to climb if they’re the ones that fall behind early. If KC can jump on them right away and force Tenn into passing their way out of it KC has a big advantage. Tenn is a really well coached team with a good defense and a great RB so it isn’t impossible but they’ll be underdogs for good reason imo.

Lamar Jackson can’t drop 4-5 tds on you in a quarter like Mahomes tho.

The difference between playing from behind with a quarterback like Mahomes and one like Jackson is that Mahomes can throw his way out of it. Jackson can’t.

Playoffs are a different animal and in the playoffs star QB’s are generally the difference. Tennessee can’t get into a shootout with KC, they’ll lose if that happens. They’ll also have a larger mountain to climb if they’re the ones that fall behind early. If KC can jump on them right away and force Tenn into passing their way out of it KC has a big advantage. Tenn is a really well coached team with a good defense and a great RB so it isn’t impossible but they’ll be underdogs for good reason imo.

Lamar Jackson can’t drop 4-5 tds on you in a quarter like Mahomes tho.

The difference between playing from behind with a quarterback like Mahomes and one like Jackson is that Mahomes can throw his way out of it. Jackson can’t.
someone with some sense. i'm not sitting here saying tennessee is a joke; far from it. but to say that they will beat kc because they did earlier this year*, that's insane.

kc easily has the best offense this year, by a long shot. and mahomes ain't hurt no more. gl beating kc, that's all i'm gonna say. mahomes > lamar

Did you know that the AFC Championship trophy is named after KC's Lamar Hunt, but KC has never actually won that trophy? That is also a fact.
and? that was not kc with an actual franchise, mvp qb. keep up here, old man

and? that was not kc with an actual franchise, mvp qb. keep up here, old man
I might be old, but my mother was a teenager when KC last won anything meaningful. Shit franchise full of women beaters and assholes.

I might be old, but my mother was a teenager when KC last won anything meaningful. Shit franchise full of women beaters and assholes.
mad, confirmed. some salty pussy who resorts to ad hominem based on the actions of a few players and anecdote rather than facts and relevancy. get bent frail boomer.

Back