Chicago or New York pizza?

Came back to see if a poll had been added. Left disappointed.

come to Bayside NY & get yourself a center slice Sicilian from the man himself. not saying it's the best, but you'll love it I promise you.

4d034dbb92b297f24f15f69b2ea60f43b22213d1

348s.jpg

nothing i love more than grabbing a slice at a pizza joint when i'm in new york walking around piss drunk at 3am and those mother fuckers aren't just open, they are packed.
this man knows how to New York.

come to Bayside NY & get yourself a center slice Sicilian from the man himself. not saying it's the best, but you'll love it I promise you.

4d034dbb92b297f24f15f69b2ea60f43b22213d1

348s.jpg

I used to walk to Elmont from Queens village right past about ten pizzerias to go to King Umberto's on Hempstead ave. Always got baked clams and some variation of pizza and a corner slice; was fire. And then across the street was a decent bakery too.

I miss home so much. :(

best pizza i had in the us was in a small city in Connecticut that i was passing through, small, family business. i went "oh my god" as i ate it, it was that good.

NY by far. Next is Connecticut, Frank Pepe’s in New Haven and many others. Then Chi town deep. I would take a NY Sicilian over deep dish too. My favorite in NY is New Park Pizza in Howard Beach. Just good old fashion pizza.

New Haven CT is a perpetual top 10 for pizza, and Pepe’s is usually top 5 when not winning. Choosing your pizza spot around here is like religion.

The one with the least dough. Ive considered going hardcore scientific on diet and nutrition for a while now, but pizza is a masterful seductress and Im not sure I could give it up.

The one with the least dough. Ive considered going hardcore scientific on diet and nutrition for a while now, but pizza is a masterful seductress and Im not sure I could give it up.

No need to honestly. I promise you'll find that long term Ketosis will be be found to be horrible for health so pizza cycling is ideal anyway.

Back