News Chicago fans are the worst on the planet --- booing winners + hurling projectiles

Lol Chicago is one of the best cities for sports period. The fact idiots like you think the kids from south side are somehow making it into events is hilarious. From Football or Pro Wrestling Chicago has always been one of the best cities.
The city is a pile of shit and so are the people kid.

I was ashamed to have them representing "Mma fans." I've been part of the booing crowd before (I booed Wineland and Dodson in Nashville a few years back and then tried to yell out to Wineland and cheer him while he was walking out but it was too late and wouldn't have mattered anyway. Felt bad because I looked up to Wineland for years and you could tell the boos got to him, even from my shitty seats I could see it. By then I wasn't booing but John Dodson in the post fight interview asked us to cheer Wineland and the crowd booed and I just felt sick to my stomach).

Then they go and do that to Ferguson? Ugh.

Just for the lulz I want McGregor Nurmy 2 in Chicago. Most entertaining shit is always the brawls and unscripted wackiness in MMA, but a stadium brawling would be Cejudo.

Back