News Chicago fans are the worst on the planet --- booing winners + hurling projectiles

Rum

Champion of Champions
@Silver
Reaction score
We've heard plenty of crowds boo over the years so while hearing the Chicago crowd go that route wasn't great it also wasn't anything new, and booing is essentially harmless at the end of the day anyway ... but when was the last time a crowd were such pieces of shit there were so many projectiles being flung toward the cage even the commentators were being struck by them?

Anything physical is an order of magnitude worse than booing or mischievous chants.

I think we can all agree that anyone who was whining about booing from the Brazilian crowd a few weeks ago and who wasn't even more pissed off at this Chicago crowd is almost certainly a useless hypocrite with less than zero credibility.

giphy.gif

Nobody was shot, so it’s a success in my book

What do you expect from people paying to watch human cock-fighting <Lmaoo>

inb4 somebody posts about Chicago's homicide rate and in turns into a political discussion.

Did anyone report objects being thrown besides known exaggerator Joseph Rogan?

Chicago fans are more well behaved than soccer fans anywhere in the world.

An actual live grenade was chucked at the announcer team, it's a miracle they survived that. Put some respect on Rogan.

TS is triggered. What a wuss, he wouldn't be able to live in the Chi

We've heard plenty of crowds boo over the years so while hearing the Chicago crowd go that route wasn't great it also wasn't anything new, and booing is essentially harmless at the end of the day anyway ... but when was the last time a crowd were such pieces of shit there were so many projectiles being flung toward the cage even the commentators were being struck by them?

Anything physical is an order of magnitude worse than booing or mischievous chants.

I think we can all agree that anyone who was whining about booing from the Brazilian crowd a few weeks ago and who wasn't even more pissed off at this Chicago crowd is almost certainly a useless hypocrite with less than zero credibility.

giphy.gif

Just a couple of years back in Ireland. That was the first time I saw it happen in the UFC. Of course there was booing, thats normal, but the Irish fans were throwing trash into the octagon.

And Ireland is the only place I've seen a person jump into the cage and assault a ref. Absolute savages.

Ya this. Just because Dana hit Rogan's giant head with his drink doesn't mean we should vilify Chicago.

Plenty of other reasons.

But but but it’s not even in Brazil ?

How am I supposed to get my xenophobia out ? How am i supposed to rant about 3rd world countries now ?!?!

Have you heard the crowd during game 5 when KD got hurt?

Everything south of Canada is now south america.

Back