Cheeseman vs Eggington (1st Aug, Sky, Dazn)

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Believe the walkout for this fight will be roughly 930/10pm British time, maybe earlier if the preliminary fights go quick. Think Dillian Whyte’s protege is on the card.

Fucking LOVE this fight. The odds favour Ted by a decent margin, but i’m not counting Eggington fully.

Cheesey loves to go to war and Eggington has more power in his hands.
Will probably say Cheeseman DEC by outboxing (IF he fights smart).

Top fight this one.
Believe the walkout for this fight will be roughly 930/10pm British time, maybe earlier if the preliminary fights go quick. Think Dillian Whyte’s protege is on the card.

Fucking LOVE this fight. The odds favour Ted by a decent margin, but i’m not counting Eggington fully.

Cheesey loves to go to war and Eggington has more power in his hands.
Will probably say Cheeseman DEC by outboxing (IF he fights smart).
someone give me the low down here. I've seen Eggington a few times and have been a little let down tbh. Thought he looked kinda bad against a really shot version of Paulie and then the only other fight was vs Liam Smith

is he better than those performances

And I hear Cheeseman's name all the time but never seen him. Any good?

someone give me the low down here. I've seen Eggington a few times and have been a little let down tbh. Thought he looked kinda bad against a really shot version of Paulie and then the only other fight was vs Liam Smith

is he better than those performances

And I hear Cheeseman's name all the time but never seen him. Any good?
Cheeseman is a solid boxer when he doesn’t stand in the pocket and go to war, blocking punches with his face. His ceiling isn’t that high but should he look to stay on the outside on Saturday he should win. He won’t have a very long career if he continues to fight the way he fought some guys. Not a really high level fight on Saturday but it will be really entertaining. Few guys i have spoke to like Eggington by stoppage

I just checked DAZN and didn’t find it listed. hopefully it shows up

While Dana White has made a Fight Island for the UFC, Hearn is using the back garden of his family home.

0_Matchroom-Fight-Camp-Media-Brunch.jpg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/53596533

The boxers will live in a, "bubble", in a nearby hotel and all tests will be taken care of.

For now this will hold four upcoming Matchroom cards, including Whyte vs Povetkin.

Who's backyard is this fight in?

The sky pundits saying this card is pretty much toss up matchups. They are all huge favourites.

I had a breakfast sandwich last week and I've been thinking about it everyday since. Now that I realize egg and cheese are in the mix together today, I kinda want to make one now for an early dinner/late lunch. Mmmm.

No way the egg and cheese fight will be as good as the breakfast sandwich.

Fun fight so far. Some punches I like: Tennyson's left uppercut and he's shoveling in a jab/hook nicely as well.

Gwynne or whatever his name is is throwing a really nice hook to the body and a nice uppercut w/ his right hand upstairs.

Some good damage being done here. Watch out for those shots in particular imo.

Back