Cheeseman vs Eggington (1st Aug, Sky, Dazn)

Round 3 I'd give it to Cheeseman, he looks sharper and is throwing and landing the more hurtful punches.

My bro just said "the tattoo'd one is gonna win" I''m not so sure we'll see if he's retarded or not.

Round 4 I'd give to Eggington, just about.

Round 5, nothing in it either way. I'd go toward Cheeseman if I was pushed.

Round 6 Definitely an Eggington round, he finished well with the combinations.

Last rd could've gone either way. Thought Cheese Man might've stole it but close.

Cheeseman looks a lot stronger and like he will come out better if they start throwing down.

Matthew Macklin is a good commentator. He makes some good technical observations. Rnd 7 I'd give to Eggington. He's just starting to take over in this fight.

I would have given round 8 to Eggington right up until the final bit of the round where it looked like Cheeseman hurt his opponent.

tough one to score. Great comeback from the CHEEEEEESE but Sam was doing very well up until then. Great fight!

Round 9 definitely give it to Eggington. Proper inside fighting with Eggington throwing the better shots off the ropes.

Round 10, really close. I think you could give it for either man. I'll go with Eggington.

If Cheeseman loses this his career is near enough over. Sure he is young but he is done

Both fighters are gate keepers and not very good 1s at that

Round 11 I'd give it to Eggington. His shots seem to be more full power.

Eggs coming on. Those rights and uppercuts are doing damage! Great fight!

Round 12 what a good round. I'd give it slightly to Cheeseman for the late comeback.

I got it Eggington 8 rounds to 4.

Back