Checkout Anthony Johnson's Celebrity Net Worth

How the fuck does Rumble have a networth of $4million? Good for him but it can't be from fighting?
Rumble got paid over half a million dollars for his UFC 187 bout against Daniel Cormier alone.
300K for the Bader fight
And he's been fighting for a while now and I think he has other investments in a pet store or something(Not too sure should look it up)
So yeah

am i missing something? it says he made his professional mma debut in august 2016, but made his UFC debut in 2007?

Total amount of money he made as an MMA fighter actually shouldn't be that less from 4 million.

He made 500k from DC fight.

Made 210k (105k/105k) from each one of his other 5 recent fights. (After his return to the UFC)

Probably made around 40-50k for each of his earlier UFC fights.

Earned the POTN FOTN honours 7 times. That makes 350k.

When you add in all the sponsor pay it should be above 3mil.

Rumble got paid over half a million dollars for his UFC 187 bout against Daniel Cormier alone.
300K for the Bader fight
And he's been fighting for a while now and I think he has other investments in a pet store or something(Not too sure should look it up)
So yeah
Yeah but $4million after taxes doesn't sound right, I'm pretty sure Rumble got 500k for the DC fight because they wanted to keep him on the card without Jones.

Yeah but $4million after taxes doesn't sound right, I'm pretty sure Rumble got 500k for the DC fight because they wanted to keep him on the card without Jones.
Wait so I found this
Anthony ‘Rumble’ Johnson salary purse, net worth (Fighter)
by Wasil · July 27, 2015

Anthony ‘Rumble’ Johnson net worth 2015: $2,880,500
Anthony ‘Rumble’ Johnson Yearly salary (Sum of all purses and other) $823,000
Born place Dublin, Georgia, United States
Born date Tuesday, March 06, 1984
In Pounds: GBP 1,728,300
Source of wealth: (popularity) UFC/MMA
Full name: Anthony Kewoa Johnson
Anthony ‘Rumble’ Johnson salary according to years
2015-2016 $823,000
2014-2015 $433,158
2013-2014 $278,983
2011-2012 $219,467
Expected 2016-2017 $1,111,050

SOURCE:http://networthtomb.com/anthony-rumble-johnson-salary-purse-net-worth-fighter/

None of these websites are accurate,really haha
You never know what to believe.

I guess they make a guesstimation on the tax returns on the basis of his salary sponsors etc.sites like forbes do the same thing only they're a more reliable source. I agree It's unreliable. Some celebs are worth in the range of 250 to 450 million according to some of these sites it's a joke.

It is literally made up, for the purpose of selling advertising on an entertainment website.

Sherbro admins: blacklist this site as a source for creating a thread.

It is literally made up, for the purpose of selling advertising on an entertainment website.

Sherbro admins: blacklist this site as a source for creating a thread.
It was more just me poking fun at their picture choice as opposed to a thread about his actual networth.

It was more just me poking fun at their picture choice as opposed to a thread about his actual networth.

Not arguing that, but the tangential effect is it shoots off another discussion about the values presented, which are literally made up.

They have disclaimers on there in the fine print that effectively say '*we made this shit up' but that isn't common knowledge to many around here.

It's easily $4 mil when you factor in dat Reebok money.

Back