Checkout Anthony Johnson's Celebrity Net Worth

Bork Lazer

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
upload_2016-8-9_9-59-27.png

I think they might have gotten a picture of the wrong Anthony Johnson but I am not....quite....sure...

Looks like he's been cutting pigment.

I'm more focused on that number. Jesus! Rumble done well for himself

When are these figures right anyway. Pure guesswork.

How the fuck does Rumble have a networth of $4million? Good for him but it can't be from fighting?

You know how many yoga matts he can throw across the gym with 4mil?

How the fuck does Rumble have a networth of $4million? Good for him but it can't be from fighting?

It's a gossip website that literally makes up numbers for people, then sells ads to ding-dongs who view their website.

You could start your own site tomorrow and it would be just as accurate.

We should black list that site from being a source for starting a thread.

In this case though, its just to take a shot at the zaney picture, but the fake amounts always causes confusion.

Yes they don't inlclude spending habits, bad/good investments etc.

No, its literally just made up.

They don't have access to his returns so how on earth would they know what money he's earned? It's a entertainment site that sells ads to stupid people.

Surely this is 100% accurate. I can't see one reason to believe this site would make a mistake.

I guess when Johnson beat Bader he took more than his soul, he apparently took his whiteness also hahaha

"made his professional debut in 2016" then later " made his ufc debut in June 2007" lol....

When i saw that picture on the left ........

LMAOOOOO {<huh}

Did Rumble go Michael Jacskon on us?!
Jackson%20skin.jpg

No, its literally just made up.

They don't have access to his returns so how on earth would they know what money he's earned? It's a entertainment site that sells ads to stupid people.
I guess they make a guesstimation on the tax returns on the basis of his salary sponsors etc.sites like forbes do the same thing only they're a more reliable source. I agree It's unreliable. Some celebs are worth in the range of 250 to 450 million according to some of these sites it's a joke.

they only guessed he's worth $4m because they thought he was white. update after finding out he's black:

$2k

Back