Check Out this Old Man Skills

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Posted this on the Mayberry a few weeks ago but thought y'all might enjoy it too.

check out the No Look Punch at 3:05

Legit killers in this promotion

The blue guy(seriously he has so many tatoos he looks blue) could knock the daylights out of the Top Rank middleweight division

Seems like a quality event.

looks like early ufc days heavyweight fights.

Are those wooden planks on the fence or black tarps? Fighting in a wooden enclosure would be scary AF.

Edit: its wood. Damn.

I like the black guys footwork... Dat shifting skill is real.
His balance is second to none, his fight IQ is so high that he never gets drawn into a brawl, his distance management makes Floyd Mayweather look bad, and Canelo could draw some inspiration from his head movement.

Last edited:
I'm puzzled.

Shouldn't that channel be called cattle trail beefs?

Nice to see the spirit of Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome lives on.

Omg, all up for some backyard scraps like strelka but these guys haha. Never stepped into a boxing club in their lives

Lol, younger guy kept changing to southpaw because he was getting pieced up by grandpa. What better way to tell someone to walk your ass down. That was ugly, but you could tell old guy at least understood the concept of some fundamentals. Other guy literally knew nothing about boxing aside from posing like one.

Edit: it's been pretty typical in my experience (which is next to none) every armchair righty thinks they are a southpaw and tries to jab with their power hand because they have no idea da fuck how the game is "played"

I always wondered. I'm right handed but left footed... Maybe I'm retarded, maybe I was the new Ali...

Guess we'll never know now

Shouldn't that channel be called cattle trail beefs?
Legit Lol.

Catlle Trail Beefs Ppv Presents: Artillery in Abilene and next week catch CTB 2: Chuckin em on Chisholm. Are there any other cattle trails!?! I love this game. *14 beer minimum. 10 for fighters. Natty Ice ONLY.

Don't sleep on Old Schoolers

This old guy wouldve actually KOd the old blue shirt guy, and this old guy is probably 20 years older than blue shirt guy but actually has trained. You can tell that simply by the first jab he slips. That alone shows you he's better then any one in that first video

This old guy wouldve actually KOd the old blue shirt guy, and this old guy is probably 20 years older than blue shirt guy but actually has trained. You can tell that simply by the first jab he slips. That alone shows you he's better then any one in that first video
Its one of my favorite things ever. Old school just taxes his ass immediately, slick head movement and footwork all on display. Landing legit bombs between slipping punches and cutting off the ring, shit gets me giddy every time

Back