Check Out this Old Man Skills

Legit killers in this promotion

The blue guy(seriously he has so many tatoos he looks blue) could knock the daylights out of the Top Rank middleweight division
After watching the video above I just went down a 40 minute rabbit hole of “Street Beef” videos on YouTube lol
And you’re right. The muscle head with all the tats legit has some skills.

After watching the video above I just went down a 40 minute rabbit hole of “Street Beef” videos on YouTube lol
Yeah in all seriousness some of them can actually crack a little bit.

Sometimes it's just sloppy, kinda untrained looking...but then sometimes you wonder if maybe some of them could get some w's on regional mma circuits. They did some boxing when i watched the channel regularly but mostly mma

Mighty Mouse is actually super talented. Dude fights like a crossover between Mike Tyson and Kimbo Slice lol. Some of Mouse’s older videos are pretty shit, but lately he’s been looking like a beast. Too bad he’s like 42 Years Old though. I think he spent half his life in prison. He left Street Beefs on really bad terms unfortunately. Him and the guy running Street Beefs were making videos dissing each other there for a little bit

Italian Tyson is semi decent, but he acts like such a tool. Probably the most badass dude on Street Beefs right now is Beach.

Some of the guys that do this actually are pro. Atleast one that I know of is Atrain. Haven’t seen him on the channel in quite a while

Yes I follow this circus and I love it haha

Its one of my favorite things ever. Old school just taxes his ass immediately, slick head movement and footwork all on display. Landing legit bombs between slipping punches and cutting off the ring, shit gets me giddy every time

^ Can't remember who he is now but I read he's a former EBU welterweight challenger from Italy, so obviously was quite a handy pro.

I thought I was watching a bald Vitali there for a minute.

^ Can't remember who he is now but I read he's a former EBU welterweight challenger from Italy, so obviously was quite a handy pro.
I believe it

He looked too natural to not have real experience...

Nicolino Locche's brother

He's an ex-con and one of his stints was for sex with an underage girl. He's one of the more skilled regulars though. There's been a handful over the years.

One thing that amazes me is that they've never had a serious injury doing this yet. Or maybe they never put those up.

Is this Zuffa Boxing ?

Back